X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Two NFL Picks

Record: 2-0 +2.00

Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5

Hoping to find more by kickoff tomorrow!

Adding:

Bengals -1. Zac Taylor is employing a new offense this year with MUCH more passing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think the Red Rocket and Ross are going to have another huge day. They know their offensive line sucks so they're gonna chuck it a ton. I don't think SFs secondary can handle it. Second game on road back east for SF too. Rough spot!

Broncos +2. Fangio is very familiar with the Bears as he was there last year. Broncos are 22-1 at home over the first two weeks of the season since 2000. That's one hell of a trend. This game will probably be smelly and low scoring. I'm having a hard time seeing how the Broncos will score, but an even harder time seeing the Bears doing anything on offense. I think the difference will be a Trubisky mistake or two. I loved Trubisky coming out of college because he looks amazing at times but he hasn't progressed at all. He's gonna get pressured and throw a pick 6. May be the only TD of the game! LOL

Comment

Record: 2-2-1 -0.20

Updating after my poop 0-2-1 weekend.

Heartbreak push in Denver as they let Trubisky put team in fg position with 1 sec. left. ROUGH.

Roethlisberger and Conner go down in Pittsburgh.

Zac Taylor running the ball down 21. Guy played like he wanted to lose. John Ross had such a sick matchup vs. bigger/slower SF CB's. They didn't go to that until end of game though. Eyeballing Taylor as a potential moron.

A forgettable weekend!

Comment

Working...
      X