Week 3 Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Notes

Not a great week 2. This week I put the card together pretty quickly compared to last week. Not sure if that's a good thing.

No particular order as of right now.

Plays:

Tenn/Minn OVER 49.5. Kirk Cousins is really a hot and cold QB. After a nice week 1 against GB, he absolutely crapped the bed last week. I expect a bounceback this week, but Tenn should keep it competitive like they usually do. Tannehill hasn't missed a beat since last year.

Buffalo -2 vs. LA Rams. Rams are another hot and cold team that I don't really have a feel for, but I like Buffalo to keep playing well. Heard Cowherd say that Buffalo is pretty good as a home favorite and I do see them going 3-0.

NY Jets +11.5 vs. Indy. I like Indy when they are small home favorites, they just aren't good at covering big spreads. Colts off an impressive win, jets off an embarrassing loss. Darnold isn't some inept QB though. I think the Jets get the cover in a game no one wants to watch. This line is inflated because the Jets are missing their WRs and RBs. But since when have they had good receivers and rbs? Probably not since they had Curtis Martin and Laveranues Coles.

New Orleans - 3 vs. Green Bay. Surprised New Orleans is even favored here really. Brees's arm is supposedly shot, and still no Michael Thomas. Green Bay off 2 big wins. But no Davante Adams this week. New Orleans can stop the run, and Rodgers just doesn't have rapport with his other receivers.

New England -5.5 vs. LV Raiders. Big MNF win for the Raiders. I shoulda known they'd be hyped for the opening of the stadium. But the Raiders are another team that can't put multiple good weeks together IMO. Belichek in his torn white T-Shirt get the cover.

Leans:

Carolina +6.5 vs. LA Chargers
    . I like betting the backup QB when he hasn't had a chance to play. Herbert already played and looked good. This line is actually kinda high for a rookie in their first start, so I may pull this one. Bridgewater is a pretty efficient QB that doesn't make too many mistakes. He's got some weapons on offense even if he's missing CMC.

Detroit +5.5 at Arizona. The cardinals are everyone's new favorite team. Mine too really since I have Kyler in fantasy. The Cardinals still have a poor defense. Probably a close shootout. Maybe I take the over instead?

Philly ML vs. Cincy. I like Wentz to have a good game offensively vs. the Bengals. But are the Eagles really that bad that they can't cover this? I threw the ML in a parlay.

Washington +7.5 vs Cleveland. When has Cleveland covered more than 3, or even covered as a favorite? It feels like it hasn't happened in my lifetime.

SF/NYG Over 42. Does anyone expect a shootout here with Nick Mullens as the QB? Me neither, so it has to go high.

DAL/SEA UNDER 57. Both played huge overs last week. I checked Seattle's schedule, and they tend to play unders against the NFC East.

Sorry for the late edit.

2020: 3-5 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-3 other plays
    2019: 15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs.
    Last edited by recovering77; 09-27-2020, 12:26 PM.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Plays 3-1 with New Orleans Pending.
    Leans 3-2
    Money Lines 0-0-1
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
    X