• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 MNF Pick

YTD: 10-5-0 +5.62

Taking:

Chicago Bears +4.5 (see note at bottom)

I'm a huge Vikings fan and have seen Kirk Cousins **** the bed so many times no prime time games. I looked it up and sure as **** dude is 0-9 on MNF games. He's like a deer in the headlights that stops when pressured. He literally holds the ball too long in big spots and takes sacks. It's weird as hell and it's consistent.

When researching Vikings vs. Bears matchups at Soldier Field, I found that the Vikings would not have covered a line of 3.5 dating back to 2005. It may even go longer, that's how far our database goes back.

I was listening watching a vlog with ex Bears player Alex Brown and he said that when Minny comes to town there's blood in the water. Makes sense. Divisional game. Lots of hate.

Gimme Da Bears! I'm a chicken ass though, so paid -135 to boost the line to +4.5 so I can grab another key number.

Good luck!

Remember what our old friend Stifler’s Mom used to tell us. The spread really doesn’t matter much of the time on spreads -7 or less. I believe depending on the season it ranged from 12%-15% of the time. Take your chances. Monday night divisional home dog has always been nice historically. Nick Foles arm is going to fall off one of these games go, he doesn’t have much left.

Comment

Working...
    X