Minnesota Vikings/San Diego Chargers* Over 41

New York Jets* -4½

2 units each

good luck everyone:thumbs:
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Good luck man. I like a lot of your picks!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Learned so much today, got to watch alot of football today, not do too bad today, if i can get the jets here tonight ill have a decent weekend...

Noticed a few teams that i will be fading strong and hard vs good defenses,

seahawks - tvares jackson is awful!

San Fran - Lucky they were playing seattle they were awful too

Arizona & Carolina - you give 400+ yards to cam newton? really? and both teams turn over happy, vs very suspect defenses.. if they match up vs a solid defense i can see 20+ point losses coming for both these teams

Vikings- what kind of offense is this, this is the mcnabb im used to seeing, hand the ball off or throw it in the dirt, im sorry minesota but if u make it to 8-8 you should be happy

colts- i will give you 1 more chance, from what i saw you guys as a complete team just sucked monkey balls, no one in a colt uniform played good... next week ill back you vs cleveland, as i think u can beat them

cleveland - i believe in you having a bright future, but i just dont see it this year, im pulling for you but you have positions to fill still.. and players to develop, (your wr's for one)

cinci - your as bad as i was expecting, i saw 1 solid drive, but you are playing the browns, people might get confused by how good you are by your pretty soft first 6-7 games on your scheduel but midseason u will show your colors...

Buffalo - you were looking good and confident today, this defense is legit, but i still have a question about your offense, i am not sure as to if that was kc terrible play on defense or your offense has actually become that.... an offense?

steelers- 7 turnovers really? you hosed my small 7 team parlay- really out of all those teams you really disapointed me today, defending afc champs looked like defending afc chumps... way to keep a smile on your pedifile face after your 3 or 4 turnover down 22 ben...

jag-titans... well if i had known johnson would have had limited touches i would have not tailed the titans, both teams looked solid, just some sloppy play, but overall both teams look like 7-9 to 10-6 area.. 1 of these 2 teams i could see imerging to be a wild card contender..

lions-tampa... didnt get too much out of this game other than Calvin Johnson is still the biggest PIMP and man detroits defense (especially the d-line) looks incredibly good

Bears- what did you do for me today, not quite sure have to watch this game over to make an opinion on it, i just know atlanta really **** the bed....

and

my eagles- when you give vick time you guys excell because its too much trying to keeping maclin and d-jackson in front of you... rams pressured vick hard, and vick made many terrible throws through out the game... but the defense played really well, even better when ahead, but the eagle run defense looked suspect, id be worried vs a team with strong o-line with power running game... and offensively a 3-4 defense with fast linebackers that blitz would probably give the eagles most trouble

good weekend time to go watch the j-e-t-s jets jets jets

good luck all!:beerbang:
        NCAAF YTD
        Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
        X