X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Hall of Fame Game:

Dallas vs Pittsburgh...Aug 5th

Pic: Pittsburgh -1 (-120)

Like to play teams based on Coaches and QB's in Preseason....Really like the QB Matchup better from Pitt...Dak and Big Ben out and the Rotation I saw was...Dallas..Gilbert/Rush/Dinucci...and Pitt...Rudolph 1st Q/Haskins 2Q-3Q/Dobbins 4Q...even if that Rotation varies I like the Pitt group of QB's better...but as ALWAYS..Slow and Sure starting a new Season and in Preseason...IMO....BOL.....

Pic: Dallas/Pittsburgh....Over 31 (-120)

**Last Year Dallas was in the bottom part of the NFL on Defense in Points Scored Allowing 29.6 pts/game...Pitt allowed 21.2 pts/game...Dallas did draft some D players....Yes 1st game but a more "Normal" Training camps this Year....Line has dropped low enough for a Pic for me.....See 21-14 style of game...IMO...BOL and Whatever ya do...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Welcome back my friend!

Comment

Thanks....Kevin...Sorry for the Double post...delete one please....Thanks and BOL to ya this Season....
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
      X