Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's NFL Week 2***

NFL 10-12 -4.99 units

Actually a little better, as I said I didn't count Broncos over in record. Still not the start I wanted but it's a long season....

Bears+6.5

Chiefs/Lions o45

Cardinals+4.5

Buccaneers+3-105

Jets-8.5

Steelers-14.5+100

3 units each

Chiefs+300

1.5 units

Taking a little mini vacation this weekend, likely back sunday but I got em in early anyway. Still thinking about later games... Staying away from the Bills game for now. I think it will be tight, and a true test for the Bills run defense. Raiders injuries in secondary could hurt. Back end of b2b road games for Oakland, I like the spot for the Bills but it would be crazy not to point out the obvious letdown spot. The hook out there is enough to keep me away. I like the Texans to throttle the Dolphins too. Likely to be a popular pick, but I think this Texans offense makes them look bad too.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Probably going Houston as well, as the line is generous toward the Phins after all of the garbage-time yards Henne had. Thought Miami was doing well until Brady went no-huddle and started picking off the young corner and Vontae Davis went out with cramps. Think Houston's offense is balanced enough to keep Miami on it's toes.

Does Urlacher's Mom passing have to do with a play on the Bears? Curious as to what you see there vs the Saints...
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
      Does Urlacher's Mom passing have to do with a play on the Bears? Curious as to what you see there vs the Saints...
      Not at all, if anything that hurts as he looks as if he won't play. I made the wager before I heard the news. What I do think is the Saints are laying too many pts here. IMO NO run game is not going to be that much improved, especially vs Chi. Atlanta's run game was shut down, really only allowing a 50-something yd run by Turner late. The Bears should be able to counter the Saints blitz packages with Forte, and I think the Bears will be able to get pressure on Brees.

Comment

Urlacher will be playing. His mother was supposedly very important, so who knows how this will effect him. Off-topic: But he isn't the greatest person in the world, supposedly has tons of kids and apparently made one of his sons wear a tu-tu as punishment. Just bizarre stuff. Maybe he should have spent more time with his mom.

Comment

DA BEARS!!'

I love the picks....I was planning on those same picks. I want to parlay chiefs/lions, packers/panthers over, packers, and texans. Good luck to u tomorrow sir!!!!

P's. I would never bet for or against the Bears. For some reason they always screw u. Been on the ass end of that way too much, nut do whatever u wanna do.
          :beerbang:

Comment

GL U!
            :beer2:
            ...toke on...

Comment

thanks guys!

Steelers tt o10.5-135 2ndh

Bucs/Vikings o17.5-120 2ndh

3 units each

Comment

Ravens-170

5 units

Comment

Ravens yeah. Good luck to us buddy.

Comment

:thumbs:

Raiders/Bills o20+100 2ndh

3 units

Raiders may get that themselves, but I think the Bills get in the endzone 2ndh.

Comment

Jaguars tt u7.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Cowboys tt o21.5

Texans-3

Patriots-6.5

3 units each

Comment

Bengals/Broncos o40.5

3 units

I think the Bengals win but what a scary wager

Comment

Pats tt o14 2ndh

Chargers/Pats o27.5 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

things went well in the later games, idiot ml wager on the Ravens but I'd prob do it again :laughing:

Eagles/Falcons o24.5 1sth-103

Falcons+2.5-103

3 units each

Eagles/Falcons o56.5+225

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                              X