Denver Pittsburgh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Pittsburgh

Terrible NFL bettor here but I have some info. We all remember the glory days of betting against West Coast team playing at 1pm on the east coast. This went away when teams started travelling on Friday (and teams will stay on the east coast for back to back EC games). Denver is travelling sat. I know they're MTZ but it's still a long flight. And they're not getting to their hotel until 8 Sat nite. I just cant trust Pitt to win but I can bet they start out faster than Denver so I took Pitt for the first half.

"Broncos head coach Vic Fangio confirmed to 9NEWS that his team won’t get to their Pittsburgh-area hotel until relatively late Saturday night -- after 8 p.m. – for their 1 p.m. EDT (11 a.m. Denver time) game Sunday against the Steelers."

Also took Tenn this weekend. I'm looking for a bounce back after a terrible performance against the jets along with Urban's shenanigans being a distraction for Jax. Its not just the bar thing (most guys dont care), he didnt fly back with the team after their loss to Cincy. That has to be a topic of discussion among the team. And the public seems to be against this pick because its down to Tenn-5.

Sounds like an under type of scenario for den/Pitt.

Comment

Excellent thought. I'm on it.

Comment

excellent info

Comment

Excellent takes Anthony! It was so great to spend the week with you and your family! Your kid is an absolute Marksman! I've never seen anything like that!

Comment

Working...
          X