X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 NFL Picks

Taking:

Philadelphia Eagles +7.

TB's weakness is their secondary. It's horrible.

The Eagles are willing to throw on darn near every down.

Philly won't be able to run on TB because the Bucs have one of the best run stopping defenses in the history of the NFL.

There's a problem though! If they pressure Hurts he'll take off. A QB escaping the pocket is much different than a running back coming out of the backfield. The angle is different and the speed variant of Hurts vs. much slower pursuing lineman/LB creates a huge advantage for Philly.

Tom Brady will get his, but the short week and having to play on the road will make this game more competitive than most think.

I think Philly has a great shot of winning this game straight up.

Good luck!

It didn't quite play out the way I thought it would, but the cash looks like a shutout in my wallet!

Anybody know where there's some underwear on sale? I need a new set!

Comment

Adding:

Browns ML -175

Chandler Jones is out with Covid. Coach Kingsbury is out with Covid. AZ is also missing their center. Even more importantly, WHO KNOWS who else may get ruled out in between now and the 4PM ET kickoff.

Word is Kyler Murray is battling a shoulder injury as well.

The Browns OL is going to TRUCK AZ on Sunday! (Cards are allowing over 5 yards per carry)

Good luck to all!
      Last edited by Kevin; 10-17-2021, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Chubb out for the Browns, but Kareem Hunt is a beast as the number two man.......GO BROWNS!!!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Browns looked like absolute dog****!

Comment

Working...
          X