Super Bowl 57 Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 57 Predictions

I'm betting Philly on the money line at -135.

This Eagles defense is very similar to the Bucs D a few years ago when KC got thumped by TB. Different team, different year, yeah, but this defense is good and defense wins Super Bowls.

I also think KC will have a tough time stopping the Philly run game. This offensive line is stacked and Miles Sanders has been getting TONS of rest since the regular season. He should be fresh and find lots of holes. When he's not finding holes, Hurts can and will run, It puts a ton of pressure on a defense when they have to account for a QB who will tuck it and run. The Eagles also have nasty corners. I see KC WR's doing nothing. Philly does struggle with opponents tight ends though, which means Kelce should do well. The Eagles tend to over tight ends with linebackers.

Does Andy Reid being 24-3 off a bye concern me? Yes! I like Philly in almost every other matchup though.I'm predicting Philly wins and the game goes under with something like a 28-21 score.

I'm also betting Miles Sanders to go over 60 yards at -145. I'm aslo betting him to win the MVP at 28-1. It's highly unlikely that happens, but the price is too good to pass up vs. a wet paper bag rushing defense.

I like it too….let’s cash it Kevin!!!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X