X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Five NFL Bets

YTD: 13-10-1 +2.30

Saints +1.5

Ravens WR Odell Beckham to go OVER 25 receiving yards (-110)
    . He値l see a bunch of burnt toast CB Levi Wallace Sunday. I expect this bet to be a winner by halftime!

Texans RB Dameon Pierce to go OVER 51.5 rushing yards (+105). Houston痴 offensive line gets multiple starters back in a game that should play evenly and get the powerful running back close to 20 carries.

Dolphins RB Raheem Mostert OVER 45.5 rushing yards (-115). Many think Mostert has been passed on the depth chart by the speedy Achane. I知 not one of them. I think Achane got a ton of run because they were down to Buffalo huge and Achane is the 3rd down/receiving back. I expect Miami to blast the Gmen Sunday and for Miami to take the air out of the ball with a ton of rushes.

Bengals TE Irv Smith to go OVER 25.5 receiving yards (-115). Smith was seeing 75% of snaps before he went out with an injury. Arizona is one of the worst teams in the league at covering the tight end position and they値l need him, as Tee Higgins is out.

Chiefs WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to go OVER 22.5 receiving yards (-115). He plays over 50% of snaps in a fast paced game where he値l see a ton of Murphy Jr. coverage who is very slow footed.

Jets RB Breece Hall go to OVER 59.5 rushing yards (-135) The Broncos are putrid at stopping the run.
    Last edited by Kevin; 10-08-2023, 04:10 AM.

GL Kevin....me starting to like the props more and more.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding Raiders -2

Josh Jacobs OVER 72.5 yards.

GB has allowed 189 or more in 3 of last 4 games!

Comment

Update record after grinding out a 5-4 record for +0.50 units

Reverse engineering my crappy losses, I gambled way too much on players coming off injuries and who weren't on big enough snap counts/weren't involved in their teams offenses enough to hit their numbers. I won't be doing that chit again! Although, MVS shoudl have flown over, as he beat his corner (as expected) and the fkr held him, creating a PI penalty. Fk!

YTD: 18-14-1 +2.80

Comment

Working...
        X