Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 NFL Bets

YTD: 22-17-1 +3.25

Baltmore Ravens Moneyline -145 (2.9 to win 2)

Atlanta Falcons RB Bijan Robinson to have the most rushing yards in the Atl/TB game (+150)
    . His snap count is way up and TB’s run defense is poor.

Bills WR Gabe Davis to go OVER 2.5 receptions (-165). Belichick likes to take away the other team’s biggest threat, which in this case is Diggs. Davis should hit this number by halftime.

Browns RB Jerome Ford to go OVER 60 rushing yards (-115). Did you see Minshew play (stink) last week? The Browns defense should dominate the Colts Sunday, giving them a nice time of possession, playing with a lead which creates more runs and taking the air out of the ball. The Colts NT is out as well. Cleveland offensive line is great and should create holes for Ford to exploit. He has an upside of 100 yards in this game. Kareem Hunt is banged up and might be limited or even miss. I like this bet so much that I’m playing it in small increments for every 10 yards up to 110. Over 110 yards pays +750.

Raiders WR Davante Adams to have the most receiving yards in the LV/Chi game (+160). There’s whispers of Adams being frustrated with his lack of usage. Look for him to be force-fed against a Bears team vying for top draft picks, not wins. It might seem a bit sketchy placing this bet with Hoyer at QB, but he’s formidable.

Giants WR Jalin Hyatt to go over 1.5 receptions (-135). I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming when I found this line. Hyatt’s snap count is way up as he’s surpassing Hodgins on the depth chart, as evidenced by his count spiking from 46% to 73%. He’s super athletic and creates space, unlike Hodgins who is slow and more of short ADOT possession receiver. I like this play even more with Tyrod at QB, who looks a whole lot better than Daniel Jones, who is likely to miss.

Seahawks RB Kenneth Walker to go OVER 79.5 rushing yards (-120). His offensive line is getting healthier and Arizona has a horrible run defense, especially up the middle. I project Walker to lead the league in rushing in Week 7 with a ceiling of 150 yards.

Rams QB Matthew Stafford to go OVER 22.5 completions (-115). The Rams top two running backs are out and McVay isnt thrilled with any of the backups. I’m expecting a ton of short passes today with an upside of 30+ completions.

Packers WR Romeo Doubs to go OVER 40 receiving yards (+100). Surtain is likely to shadow Watson, so this would leave Mathis (one of the worst covermen in the NFL) on Doubs. This play does come with some risk though! It’s very possible that they run the heck out of Aaron Jones, as Denver’s rushing defense has been poor this season, although it’s getting better. I’ll take my chances here though, as Mathis is that bad.
    Last edited by Kevin; 10-22-2023, 07:00 AM.

BOL today Kevin!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding:

Ray-Ray McCloud OVER 1.5 receptions</em>. With Samuel out, McCloud sees one of the worst corners in the NFL in B. Murphy. I can make a case for SF throwing a little bit more in this game because CMC is banged up and Mitchell is coming off an injury.

Comment

Working...
      X