Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Eight NFL Picks

YTD: 27-21-1 +5.05

Bills WR Shakir to go OVER 18.5 receiving yards -120. Buffalo runs a ton of two TE sets. Two of Buff's three tight ends are out. They'll run more three WR sets and Shakir will benefit huge. I project him to go for a minimum of 5 for 45 yards so am super-stoked to see a line of 18.5 here!

Bills TE Kincaid 25+ yards receiving -350. He's Buffalo's only TE and should see heavy usage in a game that I project to be high scoring and somewhat close.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    YTD: 27-21-1 +5.05

Bills WR Shakir to go OVER 18.5 receiving yards -120. Buffalo runs a ton of two TE sets. Two of Buff's three tight ends are out. They'll run more three WR sets and Shakir will benefit huge. I project him to go for a minimum of 5 for 45 yards so am super-stoked to see a line of 18.5 here!

Comment

GL Kevin!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Adding:

Michael Mayer OVER 2.5 receptions. Lots to like here! Raiders coaching staff has been quoted as saying they want to get him the ball more. His snap counts are uip huge over the past two weeks indicating he's now number one on the depth chart. The Raiders should be playing from behind tonight so he should see a bunch of opportunities. Detroit doesn't cover the tight end well either, allowing the 3rd most receptions and yards in the league to the position.

Comment

Working...
        X