• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love mnf tonight

One Unit Plays (9-4)(+4.50 units)
    Two Unit Plays (4-5)(-3.00 units)
    Three Unit Plays (4-5)(-0.90 units)

Overall Record (17-14)(+0.60 units)

4-3 picking up 1.15 units so far this week, putting me in the plus for the year. Now I just need to stay there. Over the years I have been good in college football and have sucked in the NFL. That trend is changing as most of my winners have been in the NFL rather than college. As long as I win in one sport I can live with that. Love the Monday night game.

Detroit -5˝ vs. Chicago (3 unit best bet)…………Been a while since Detroit has been on Monday Night Football and has been good. The World has been trying to kick them off the Thanksgiving schedule for years now. Here’s hoping we have some of that good old days Thanksgiving magic show up tonight. Detroit seems like they have come back to win just about every game, the last two looked like for sure losses and they have pulled them out. This team must have a ton of confidence right now. They and there fans are going to be so pumped for this Monday night game. Chicago seems to have lost a step from last year…guess they are getting older. Cutler can win you games, and he also loses games for you. I think Detroit pass rush will force him into plenty of mistakes in this one leading to some easy points for Stafford and company. I really don’t think this one will be close at all.

Over 47 Chicago/Detroit (one unit play)………..I actually love the over in this one as well, but I generally suck with totals, so I am only playing one unit on it. Chicago’s only chance to win this game is to outscore Detroit. I know the Lions will put up their share and Cutler will have to come out throwing, so he will get some points like he always does while throwing an interception for a TD return as well. I would not be surprised if this one hits 60 or more.

I can tell you right now I am going either 2-0 or 0-2 tonight. Usually when I am wrong I am way wrong. It will either be Detroit 37-24 or Chicago 17-14.

Good Luck Everybody!!

you right on the money when it comes to Detroit winning &covering p.s. ,no clue bout the total g.l.

Comment

BOL Mark, I have the Bears +6.5 and the over. Let's both cash with a 30-24 Lions win!
      NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
      Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
      Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
      Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
      Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
      Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
      Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
      Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
      Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)