No announcement yet.

NFL Week 7 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't see how Minny scores enough to stay within the number I think GB will not only score on offense but will win the Turnover battle as well Starting Ponder over Mcslab is a sure sign they are waving the white flag how does evryone feel in the minny locker room knowing that their season is already over they can't be to happy or
    motivated I could be wrong but IMO Minny is done .......... next year and enough losses like I said they may be able to draft luck and start over
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Just got home from vegas yesterday, good trip, won a bunch of money on college football and lost it all at the craps table :thumbs: But i had a GREAT ******* time doing it!!!:beerbang::beerbang:

just thought i would add a little piece here on the green bay game, i honestly think green bay should slaughter the vikes by 20+ but some things to look at stephen jackson ran 18 carries for 96 yards last week vs pack, if u give ap a defense giving up 5.3 yrds per carry he might have a huge day.. and i see vikings running alot with new quarterback and riding the ap train, plus doesnt jared allen have some ridiculous amount of sacks so far this year.. i guess it helps being on the field 60-70% of game.. :laughing:

just something to think about, if packers cant stop the run vikings can chew clock and score some points 10+ would be hard to cover here...

im staying away myself just because i could never lay money on indy , minny or dolphins rest of this year...

good luck this week... i really like raiders panthers & saints this week :thumbs:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Crazy movement in the Raiders/Chiefs game. Just don't see why Palmer's presence in that game would make any difference whatsoever.

Comment

I am really starting to think cheifs +3.5 is the play..

udog, id be all over the 11.5 there:thumbs:

Comment

McCoy and center Faine out for TB
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
            X