100 dimes Rams +3
    25 dimes Giants +9
    25 dimes Bengals +2.5

:thumbs:
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

DHCT! :thumbs:

You know I really appreciate your consistency and the time you spent posting these picks! Just wanted to let ya know how much everyone on the board appreciates it!

And, for today I am against him on the G-Men play and don't have a play on the others so I've got at least one chicken dinner winner coming!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

of all the games this weekend, why would he make the lambs off a gigantic win, now on the road his 100 dime play. Seriously, he couldnt come up with any other play than this ****fest of a matchup?

Comment

Because kolb is out. WANG-A-TARD sees that and gets a fat boner, i'm sure. Maybe he thinks the oddsmakers don't know, and haven't properly adjusted the line, if not over adjusted it due to that + the Lambs "big win" last week.

I see a horrible team getting a fg or less on the road, even at Arizona, and i'm thinking Ariz. Like it more now that this butt plug has STL

Comment

RAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUST GOT LANGED SO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

Comment

LMFAO

RAMS got LAAAANGED

Comment

Working...
            X