Bills Spread Moving..??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills Spread Moving..??

Anyone know why its moving? Bills were +2 when it opened. Yet about 80% of the betting public is betting the bills. The line went down to PK but now went back to Buffalo +3. I live about 45mins from Buffalo and the Dolphins are my favorite team. I said before the season my team wouldnt be good and was praying for luck or barkley. anyway, what are the chances that a team starts 0-7 then goes 3-0. not very good. Miami has never been good at home as a favorite (7-29 ATS at home as a home fav L36) Look at Miami's wins. KC at KC beat em good. Buffalo played KC at KC whopped em by 35+. Miami at home vs Washington won by 11. Buffalo at home(In Toronto not really a home game) played washington beat them by 23. Buffalo is clearly the better team. yet Miami is on a mini roll. I just dont understand why so much of the betting public is taking Buffalo and the spread keeps moving. Sharps must be rolling Miami??? Last couple weeks I've seen this though it hasnt worked. Example when Atlanta played Indy they were -7 86% public was on Atlanta. Yet spread went down to Atl -6.5 and Atl won by 25+. just wondering if anyone knew anything more about it
    Twitter:
    @EddieWayneSS
    @JayDaniels_SS

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdR...ySemqnXOqWI2ag

I think public % are way off. How can you trust these numbers are correct?
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I also believe those numbers are way off. the numbers the books publish are a joke, and the idea of sharps getting down on the fins as a fave is, um, unlikely.

read the message boards, squares are lining up around the corner to take the "suddenly hot dolphins" against the "down the toilet" "same old losing bills we all know" this week. the line moved up, imho, so the game day squares get the worst of the line, and for no other reason.

not saying Miami won't win/cover, just giving what I feel is a viable explanation of the (imo) false public percentages and line movement.

Comment

The more I think about it the more I don't see any reason for a betting website to give you a good public %. That's some pretty good knowledge for a bettor to have and what's the incentive to give up that knowledge?

Comment

Working...
        X