NFL picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL picks

Been a very long while, I hope all are well!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Lions + 5.5 (-110) 5 units

The crack*****s are playing their 3<SUP>rd</SUP> game is 11 days and facing one of the best up and coming defenses in the league. GB is the better team and certainly has the better QB, but I have to believe the tank is close to empty. This game is huge for D-town and I think they will play very inspired ball. I think the lactose lids are going to have their hands full today and AR will get a lot of exercise running from Suh and company.

<o:p></o:p>

Dallas -6.5 (-130) 3 units

Miami has beaten 3 bottom feeders and everyone thinks they are good now. You can wrap poop in a pretty box with ribbons and bows, but it is still poop!! Dallas is the better team and playing at home. I know they are up and down but have faced far better competition than the fins. Jerry Jones had also had his 100<SUP>th</SUP> facelift, and now pretty much looks like Joan Rivers. I think the team will be ready to play hard for this landmark in facial rearrangement.

<o:p></o:p>

Ravens -3 (-130) 5 units

JH has done a remarkable job with pretty much the same players as Ritalin boy Singletary. The Ravens are at home, and want this game as much for their coach as themselves. I also think they are the better overall team. This will probably be a snore fest of defense and field position but I think Balty gets the win.

Happy T-day to all and BOL. :prtytim:<o:p></o:p>
    Last edited by saidzeppelin; 11-24-2011, 01:00 PM.
    " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

funny stuff

Comment

Working...
    X