Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Discussion Thread

Tenn +4

This is pretty much the only play I like at all so far. I think it's a great spot for Tenn catching NO out of the dome on grass. Tenn has the D to slow down the saints O and I think the Tenn run game will continue to roll.

Last week home dogs did pretty well going 3-2 with 2 of the 3 home dogs also winning the game.

The home dogs this week are

Tenn +4
    AZ +4
    Carolina +3
    Washington +9

I think Tenn could be one of those home dogs to also win the game. AZ is tough because they are off of a big OT win, but the line is so different from the 10.5 pts they were getting @ SF last time those two played.

IMO, I wouldn't overlook San Fran against AZ. San Fran is hot right now under coach Jim Harbaugh (10-2). They completely shutdown the Rams passing and rushing game last Sunday. San Fran is rank #1 on rushing defense, so I don't see how AZ will be successful on their run game at all. Look at how AZ was struggling offensively against a crappy Dallas team. I don't trust Kevin Kolb pass offense just yet, neither do I trust Alex Smith, but when it comes down to the running game I'm going with San Fran.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Daws I definitely agree on TEN. This game means a lot to them, but the Saints are basically locked in as the #3 seed in the NFC following losses by ATL/NYG/DAL last week. The Saints have been unimpressive on the road this season. Seems like a game they can lose.

Indy +16.5. I don't know. I know they covered a big spread through the backdoor in Foxboro. I may take them and think they have a chance to do the same.

Miami -3...Seems too easy. Miami has outscored opponents by 85 points in their last 5 games, going 4-1 in that stretch. Based on point differentials and recent performance this line should be closer to 6, but I guess Vegas/some bettors still respect the Philly hype.

I was going to back Carolina, but then I realized their wins have come against Jax/Was/Indy/TB (without Freeman). May play the over in this game, seems like every Panthers game turns into a shootout.

Bears +3.5. I'm still not a believer in Tebow. Tebow has to lose eventually right? This will be the 2nd good defense that he's faced in his stretch, maybe they won't inexplicably allow a 95-yard touchdown drive to end the game.

Oakland +11. We're talking about a potential playoff team fighting for its life getting 11 points.

Buffalo/SD over. This game has 35-27 or 38-31 written all over it.

That's my thoughts for now...
      NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
      Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
      Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
      Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
      Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
      Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
      Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
      Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
      Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)