NFL DISCUSSION THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL DISCUSSION THREAD

ATL - CAR (Weather Expected -48 Degrees, Sunny Light Winds NE 11mph)

I really like ATL to win a shootout tomorrow in Charlotte. Looking at ATL this year they may be underachieving abit but they have played a really tough schedule to date. 3 of their first 4 games this season were on the road, they played GB, they played HOU, lost a heartbreaker to NEW ORLEANS.

Since October 1st they are 6-3 and all three of the losses were close losses to playoff teams

ATL gave CAM NEWTON fits in their first meeting. I expect Newton to have a much better game this week , however ATL should have no problem scoring points.

I really think this could be a great game tomorrow and i look for ATL to win this one 31-27.

RIP - RAHSTAHMAN
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

I am glad you are on Atlanta as well. I have them at -2.5 -120. Right after I bet it has been at -3 for Evens. So I guess the public is pounding the Panthers? I was really confident when making the bet, I hope this isn't some setup. Atlanta has dominated this team recently and plays well against lesser teams. Lets take this one down.

Comment

ATL

Atl is a good team IMO and with Roddy playing like Roddy and Julio ready to go they can score some points. I like the over alot in this game (47) ..

Another 7-5 team NYJETS should have no problems tomorrow. I like Jets -10.5

Jets are 5-2 in the last two months and have been tough at home 5-1 this year.

The offensive line is playing well and the defense will cause Palko all sorts of problems.
      With Palko playing Jets can press these receivers at the line. Palko is not a very good passer escecially down field.

Jets are pretty healthy and have gotten by the toughest part of their schedule. All five of their losses came against teams with winning records. Sanchez has not played all that great this season overall but in his last two games he has 5 tds to only 1 int. I would still like to see his accuracy get better.

This over/ under sits at 36.5 ( second lowest total on the board tomorrow )

24-7 Jets over Chiefs IMO
      Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 12-10-2011, 11:03 PM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I agree Bunk. I really think the Chiefs will struggle to move the ball at all. Revis will likely be on Bowe. That leaves Tyler Palko/Jackie Battle/Thomas Jones/Dexter McCluster as the "playmakers." I may make a play on KC team total under 13.
        NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
        Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
        Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
        Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
        Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
        Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
        Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
        Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
        Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

Here comes atl

Come on GOODS

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Matty Ice to Julio Jones :beerbang:

Hopefully they can cover or I am done for the year.

Comment

Working...
            X