Last Call!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call!!!!

Last call to donate to the Predictem 11th annual toy drive!

There's $6300 in wagering accounts being given away amongst those that donate (contest format) and theres only 47 guys in! That's pretty good odds to win!

Better yet, help some kids!

Minimum donation of $20 gets you in!

Paypal to: predictem@hotmail.com

For those who dont know how to deal with paypal or dont have an acct, drop us a line at predictem@hotmail.com and we'll send you a request where you just enter your info and click send.

Thanks to everybody who donated to this great cause. It really does make a difference!

I heard a story on the radio about someone going to a k mart I think in CA and paying off over 15,000 bucks worth of layaways to help the less fortunate. if it had said it was in Oregon I would have suspected Kevin. that's what kind of guy he is. there's no doubt 100% of your donation goes to the kids, so if you're on the fence, send a last minute gift knowing some kid who wasn't getting squat for christmas will get something this year because of you. you'll feel good about yourself plus you have a great chance to cash in on some pretty large contest prizes!! either one makes it worth the measly 20 buck minimum to get in the contests.

Comment

:beerbang:
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X