This here NFL Week Sixteen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here NFL Week Sixteen!

Not as much time to prepare for these plays because of the holidays so take that for what it's worth, no time for big write-ups as have to get over to the family's house. Good luck and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Kansas City Chiefs -1 vs Oakland .. Oakland played tough last week vs the Lions, Chiefs did a good thing vs the Packers, and look great with Orton at the helm. Line begging you to take Oakland here I believe because of their running game, but the Chiefs have athletes to do the same. Home team on Xmas in a divisional rivalry game.

Denver Broncos -3 at Buffalo .. yikes, backing Tebow as a road-favorite? Hmm... not so much him alone as the Broncos strong rushing game vs Buffalo's crappy def vs the run. Add in that Stevie Johnson isn't 100 percent, and if the Bronco's can put pressure on Fitzpatrick - I think they can with Miller back - this will win.

Pittsburgh Steelers -10.5 vs St. Louis .. game moves a ton of points south but stops here? If it was more faith in STL, it would have went past this mark... alas, Rothlesberger is out, but Batch will rely on his rushing attack and short passing game to beat the Rams. STL has worst rushing defense in the game and let's not forget the Steelers defense getting after Kellen Clemens.

If these three don't go over well, expect some Philly and San Francisco leans later. Also like Cleveland +13.5 as that's too many points the way Baltimore is playing but not playing as I couldn't find any reasons I see Cleveland winning SU...
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.
Working...
X