Clear All

• Daws1089's Playoffs

Thoughts later on

Texans -4

2 units

Falcons +3
    Broncos +9

4 units

as far as houston I now see that lang is on them so thats toast, but i thought when it crossed over -3 it was a pretty telling sign...maybe not now.

Falcons will not be a popular play and neither will denver, but atlanta has been playing really consistent this 2nd half of the year and their pass game will spell trouble for the giants secondary. As far as the giants, beating doesnt really prove all that much. Dallas lacked that killer instinct, were undisciplined and just wasnt very good so I'm not impressed with the giants for beating dallas. I will give the giants some credit because they did win when they needed to, but its just not a very good win imo.

Denver...i could never lay 9 on the road in the playoffs with a team that has struggled on the road and is banged up in a bunch of different areas. I just dont see the benefits long term of making that bet. A popular theory on this game that I have heard a bunch already is, tebow is so bad he wont do anything at all against the amazing steeler defense and teams have figured him out and he cant throw. Maybe thats true in general, but for this game I think he will be fine. Denver may not even really need him to do that much. If the defense comes to play they may only need 10-17 to cover this line. Home dogs in the playoffs are gold. See Seattle last year in the 1st round or Arizona a few years back in the nfc champ game against Philadelphia. If it loses so be it, but in the long run I like the home dog angle come playoff time.

:thumbs:

Comment

Agree on the Texans.... offense should open up quite a bit with Andre J back. Line has steadily rose all week, and there are plenty of squares on the Bengals as well.

GL in the playoffs :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Lang, Mike Greenberg and this bob guy I know (who is the squarest of all squares) were all on Houston. that's as square as it gets, lol. my point is I think there's little chance you wouldn't have plenty of squares on both sides of the first nfl playoff game with all the factors that went into that one.

in the end though, the bungles pissed away nearly each and every chance, lost miserably, and once again showed the world why they remain the bungles :laughing:

Comment

my main concern with Denver is their defense. where did it go?

seems even the tebow lovers are losing faith (for lack of a better term, lol) now and not too many are even giving Denver a chance to be competitive today, let alone win, but if the Denver D shows up today and just plays respectably, I think they win outright

btw, i think we need a "smiley" of tebow tebowing, lol. no idea how to get one though :dunno:

Comment

Sf/new orleans under 47

4 units

Comment

Packers -8
              4 units

Comment

got crushed last weekend.

Ravens +7
                Ravens/Patriots over 49

2 units

49ers -2.5

6 units

Comment

i dont think you can get any effin dumber than kyle williams. He had no business even going near that punt. What is it with these players that think something good is going to happen by going near the ball from a punt that has already bounced. Jacoby Jones did it last week and it put houston in a hole early and pretty much cost them the game. Now kyle williams does it? I will never understand.

:puke:

Comment

Working...
                  X