Did anybody else think...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody else think...

When the Niners scored late in the 4th qtr, did anybody else think that they left Brees and Co. too much time?

Right after Alex Smith scored, I thought oh man, he should of downed it on the 1 yard line so they could run some clock off.

There's still 1:37 left for SF to try to tie or win, but I cant help but wondering why Smith didnt go down so they could kill the clock and secure a win.

Wow, long completion to Vernon Davis. What a great game!

Comment

Wow, TD Vernon Davis.

What a crazy game!

Reminds me of ND/Mich a couple months ago.

Comment

Props to the Niners but any team with a normal functioning offense and at home with that many turnovers, would have won by 3 scores. However, what Harbaugh has done to change the mentality of this team is nothing short of remarkable. Pretty much the same team MS had but it is night and day in terms of getting the most out of his players. That D is flat out scary at times. I still think the pack*****s are going to be tough to beat in the NFC(should they beat the g-girls and I think they will). That is a well tuned offense that does not turn the ball over and the Niners will not win a shootout. Nice call on the pick K-man.. Thanks again for all you do for the kids at Christmas.... :wave:
        " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Comment

lol I wanted to at the same thing but didn't wanna sound like a sore loser, which is not at all the case. I really enjoyed the game....but with that being said, without that massive turnover margin, no way the niners win or cover, imho. any team with an offensive pulse wins by 20+ with a turnover margin like that

Comment

I agree that GB is the team to beat.

Aaron Rodgers is going to go down as the best QB of all time by the time he hangs em up.

The dude flat out throws a pretty ball.

Comment

Working...
            X