Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call!

Football is back! (Thank God!)

Drop in, let us know you're here along with who you think is gonna win it all this year!

What's up Kevin! Hope all is well....hoping to be here more regularly this season...

As far as who's gonna win it all....hmm..let's see...maybe my Falcons have a shot?

Comment

I hate to even say it, but I have to go with the Packers this season.
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Denver Broncos

Comment

REGULATORSSSSS MOUNT UP....Pretty pumped for the season to start. Going to try and be really good about posting and keeping up this year. Packers are clearly the front runner, but it would be nice to see my old oakland raiders make a playoff run! Hoping Mcfadden can stay healthy. I am from LA and don't really have a team but we'll see what happens. GL EVERYONE!

Comment

Gotta love this time of year!
            The weather is getting cooler
            Baseball races are heating up
            the NASCAR chase is getting really good
            and FOOTBALL Season is starting!

Who knows who will win it....I just know we are excited as all get out here in Kansas City.

You know Im here and will be around this football season!

Can't wait to get started!!
            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Packers at first blush
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I am back posting again. My longshot to win it all is the Eagles, and no I am not an eagles fan. I like the dolphins

Comment

Oh yeah:jiggy:

49ers
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Lions over the Texans
                    NFL '12

Comment

Hi Kevin

Glad to be back can't wait for the season to start looking forward to hearing what
                      everyone has to say . Hope you all had a great summer .

Giants with a repeat :hugegrin:
                      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Hey Kevin, glad to be back for another season. Love being in a place with a bunch of vets that have been around the block and on this forum for a while.

I usually just take a look at props to see what would be good value, but there isn't usually very much value in NFL futures.

Still smacking my head that I didn't want to waste a few bucks when San Fran was like 50 to 1 to win the World Series that year. Only in baseball would something like that happen.

It would be shocking if the NBA champion wasn't one of 4-5 teams, and likely 1 of 3.

NFL just seems to get repeat champions. Cowboys and Niners in the 90s, Steelers, Patriots, Giants in the 2000s.

My prop bet woulda been Atlanta, but at 25-1 I know I have no shot. I'd prob lean Baltimore if they had t-sizzle, but will go with Philly as well. So many weapons, the quick pass will keep vick safe, and the addition of Demeco Ryans should be huge for them.

I'll tell you one thing though. I think the 49ers are going to be terrible. They can't wait to get rid of Alex Smith. Last years team was the same team that went like 5-11 the year before and I'm not sure what changed last season except Aldon Smith. I think San Fran starts out like 3-6, and they put Kaepernick in for experience. Smith is gone after this season, or kept around as expensive insurance.
                        39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                        Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                        Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Don't laugh:

Cincinnati (I am not a Bengals Fan, i am a Titan's Fan) over Detroit.

Horf!n:thumbs:
                          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                          Sides: +17.4 units
                          Totals: +0 units
                          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

akatdrake good to see that you have come to your senses....can we get you to change to a GB logo as well:laughing:

GO PACK GO!!!!!!

Comment

I believe we see a Pitt vs New orleans superbowl

new orleans makes history, and becomes the first team to win it in their own stadium.
                              I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot!

Comment

Working...
                              X