Hey Yall...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Yall...HELP!

Best of luck to everybody this season! Also looking for some help. I have the 1st pick 1st round of our fantasy league tomorrow who would you take...any suggestions are appreciated! I'm struggling!!!
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

good luck to you too shorts! Hey, regarding the fantasy league, are there any special rules? is it standard scoring? points per reception? qb heavy?

Comment

Thanks Daws

It's just standard scoring nothing special. Don't think they give points per reception just yards. Talked to one person who suggested a running back figuring there will be plenty of decent QB's left over!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

I would probably take ray rice or Aaron Rodgers first

Comment

Foster, Rice (or McCoy) - lean towards Foster.

~md

Comment

No one team revolves their offense around a player than the Ravens and Ray Rice.

RB's are at a premium. Ray Rice all the way!
            Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Always take your choice of RBs if you've got a top 3. With so many RB committees and others splitting carries, it's very difficult to get a RB that is "the man." Foster is the consensus #1, despite having a very capable backup in Ben Tate. Ray Rice is a workhorse, but I just don't like him in a division with Pitt and Cincy DEF.

Wide Receivers are deep this season, so you don't even need to pick one until the 3rd or 4th round. You can get quality Wide Receivers such as Dez Bryant, Eric Decker, Damaryius Thomas, etc. in round 5. I would still go with a WR in the third though if you're running 3 WRs.

If it' standard scoring, no need to grab a QB in the first round. After Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Stafford, I wouldn't take a QB until the 5th or later. At that point, you can get Romo, Manning, Manning, Ryan, Rivers.

Hope this helps, but what do I know. Just have fun, make your own picks, and good luck!:thumbs:
              39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
              Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
              Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everybody! Went with Rogers second guessing myself now...but too late!

Comment

Working...
                X