...YTD...7-6-1
    ...YTD...1-0 Teaser

Thursday Nite: Sept 13th

Chicago at Green Bay
    Pic: Green Bay -5
    Pic: Chic/G Bay...Over 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...YTD...8-7-1
    ...YTD...Teaser 1-0

Sunday
    Detroit at San Francisco
    Pic: San Francisco -7

Minnesota at Indianpolis
    Pic: Indianpolis +3

Houston at Jacksonville
    Pic: Houston -7

Kansas City at Buffalo
    Pic: Kansas City +3

Washington at St Louis
    Pic: Wash/St Louis...Over 43 1/2

Teaser
    NY Giants +6
    New England -1
    New Orleans +10 1/2
    Baltimore +15 1/2

Indy +16
    Kansas City +16
    Cleveland +20
    San Fran +6

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor!
      With ya on KC & San Fran
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Let's go Thor! It's Hamma Time!
        NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
        NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
        Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..K City sure did sink it up..BOL with the 49ers Play..

Thanks..Drigger..BOL to you tonite also..

3-1 Sunday so Far..0-2 on Teasers..Still have side in Play for Nite Game..

ADD:(Already have San Fran -7)
          I See Detroit scoring some vs San Fran D..But I Think San Fran puts up 31 Pts tonite..31-21 Game..IMO..So

Pic: Detroit/San Fran...Over 46

Comment

...YTD...12-8-1 Sides..Over/Under
            ...YTD...1-2 Teasers

Monday Nite Football: Sept 17th
            Denver at Atlanta
            Both are coming in at 1-0..Last week Den beat Pitt at Home and their Def Held them to 285 Total Yards on Offense..Last week Atlanta won at Kansas City but K City had 393 yards Offense vs Atlanta Def..K City had 152 Yards Rushing on 33 Carries..(4.6 Ave per Carry)..K City had 3 Turnovers vs Atlanta Zero..Atlanta CB Grimes is Out..Atlanta has Scored 23 or More Points in their Last 6 Games at Home in the Dome..Denver will Score on Atlanta Def with Grimes Out and Their Offense is Much better than K City IMO (If K City had almost 400 Yards Offense than Denver will have that Much or More)..I Know Atlanta has a Great Home Record..But Poor MNF Record (Mostly vs New Orleans)..I Think there is Value in Denver tonite with Manning back Indoors with a Team that Can Run and Pass..So..

Pic: Denver +3
            Pic: Denver/Atlanta...Over 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Add: Teaser

Denver at Atlanta
              Denver +10
              Den/Atl..Over 45

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor! I was thinking the exact same thing on your analysis and your plays + Teaser!

Lets get this!
                :thumbs:
                NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
                X