NYG+7.5
    Bears-1.5
    Cowboys-1.5
    Vikings+14.5
    Titans+10.5
    Texans+3.5

+700

1 unit

NYG- Carolina can't stop the run. The Giants run d looked a little rough vs Dallas, but I still think they are head and shoulders above the Panthers. They won't be allowing 200+ on the ground like the Saints did. They made pierre thomas look like Thurman Thomas last week. Even with Bradshaw out I see the Giants generating enough of a rushing attack to keep it balanced. Eli should be able to march, Martellus Bennett is emerging as a threat in the passing attack, it will be tough to stop this offense when they are clicking. i think this is a letdown spot for the Panthers.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I agree with you whole-heartedly on this game and think it's a huge letdown for the Panthers. We'll see how the Carolina defense can stack up to the passing attack that's really coming into fruition! Line down to PK on sbgglobal -120 btw
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

NYG- Carolina can't stop the run. The Giants run d looked a little rough vs Dallas, but I still think they are head and shoulders above the Panthers. They won't be allowing 200+ on the ground like the Saints did. Panthers made pierre thomas look like Thurman Thomas last week. Even with Bradshaw out I see the Giants generating enough of a rushing attack to keep it balanced. Eli should be able to march, Martellus Bennett is emerging as a threat in the passing attack, it will be tough to stop this offense when they are clicking. i think this is a letdown spot for the Panthers.

The Giants passing attack is potentially the best in the game this year, and Andre Brown looked fine at rb should Bradshaw be a no go. NY was 5-13 on 3rd, just 1-5 in the redzone with 3 turnovers, and still put up 41. Panthers got a nice divisional win vs NO that got me paid, but I don't think they aren't quite ready to topple the Giants.

Bills- 5-0 on wagers involving my team, as always I will stay objective. While it was a wire to wire win @ home for Buffalo, I still feel offensively not too much was really proven in this victory. Because they jumped out in front so early Fitz didn't need to have any sense of urgency. He only attempted 19 passes, completing 10. He wasn't sacked in the game, and was rarely even touched. 2 tds, but let's face it one was all Stevie. There was a 15 yard out that Fitz underthrew by 5 yards early in the game which had me shaking my head. The guy can't throw a 15 yard sideline pass to save his life. The bills offense is designed to get the ball out quickly. Spiller is emerging as a top back, though Freddie will be missed in the short passing game..Choice looked serviceable as a #2. It remains to be seen how much of an impact Graham will have in the passing game, I would imagine StevieJ & Chandler will continue to get 60% of the targets. I see the Browns got to Dalton 6 times, don't think they will do the same to Fitz as he won't be hanging on to the ball so long.

The numbers for Weeden vs Cincy are a little skewed as most passes were dink and dunk. I don't think he will be able to exploit the Bills weaknesses in the secondary- Little is a good wr but the Browns don't have the vertical threat, Buffalo gets killed by the big wr. The Bills d line was cohesive vs KC, but once again were not tested much on the ground as KC totally threw the run game out. They were solid in the pass rush, I think Kyle Williams will have a monster of a season just because Mario is there. I think the Bills have the better offense, and dline. Cleveland missing Haden is big as Stevie will be the biggest target offensively. Spiller likely isn't going to bust off 120+ this week, but I think he will be effective enough for Fitz to work the play action. I am admittedly a little apprehensive as this is the type of game the Bills have been known to lose. I think Fitz may have his struggles but in the end they get the w. I have a hunch the Browns will look to pound the run much more, and as I said the Bills offense is prone to long droughts on the road. I think this game stays under the total

Comment

I know next to nothing about the Bills, but they seem a lot like my Vikings in that they have traditionally lost games they're supposed to win. I hope that doesn't happen this year because I enjoy watching their team. I'm surprised you don't think Mohammad Massaquoi is the "big" receiver the Browns will use to exploit the Bills secondary. Haha. I certainly wish you the best of luck. I have a large bet on the Giants as I completely agree with you on that one, but we'll see how that goes.

Will be in Vegas this weekend UDog, if you have any suggestions of where to go, what to play, eats, etc.

-Andy
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

akat i wouldn't be the one to ask as i've never been.....

nyg car first half o24..5+110

game o49+100

2 units each

Comment

NYG+4 2ndh

2ndh o23.5-105

2 units each

Comment

49ers/Vikings o41.5

Saints-6 1sth

Steelers/Raiders o45-105

3 units each

Jaguars+155

Titans+4.5-110

2 units each

Redskins-3/u50.5 +245

1 unit

Comment

GL U-Dogg! Love the SF/Minn over and the Jags too....:thumbs:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck Today Udoggie!! Just curious about the Jacksonville M/L bet are you thinking MJD will have a big day.
                  NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

thanks Joe & Reggie!

Reggie- yes I think the Jags have the better defense and run game, so I'll take a shot with a divisional road dog. Numbers are skewed because the Texans ran so well vs them last week, but Indy struggles to run the ball. MJD will have to have a game for this to cash, but he always shreds the Colts. Should open up lanes for the passing game....

Comment

Falcons+150

3 units

Bears tt o24.5-110

2 units

Comment

Good luck sir:thumbs:

Comment

thanks Daws!

Bucs/Boys o23 1sth-110

3 units

Comment

SNF

Ravens-.5-105 1sth

Ravens-2.5-115 gm

3 units each

Pats/Ravens u42.5+225

Ravens-1.5-130
                            NE/Balty u50-140
                            Hawks tt o20.5......+482

1 unit each

Comment

gb minus 3 ~116

4 units

Comment

Working...
                              X