Kenne Wayne "Ride It Like A Cowboy" Live - YouTube

MNF:
    Dez Bryant pass receptions over 4½ (+100)----- $200
    Cowboys -3-------------$700

Next Week:
    New Orleans -3------ $1200

Future bet:
    New Orleans Wins the Superbowl +13500---- $100 to win $13,500
    I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot!

your getting some really good drugs there in LA? New Orleans has a zero percent chance to make the playoffs thats the worst bet known to man. just saying. I would love to take that action wow. ur better off to call a hooker than bet on those jokers the AINTS. SD probably wins the game outright all the aints fans chase for the 5th straight week and L. These are just my opinions expressed GL either way and GL tonight on the dallas pubs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrettBradley View Post
      your getting some really good drugs there in LA? New Orleans has a zero percent chance to make the playoffs thats the worst bet known to man. just saying. I would love to take that action wow. ur better off to call a hooker than bet on those jokers the AINTS. SD probably wins the game outright all the aints fans chase for the 5th straight week and L. These are just my opinions expressed GL either way and GL tonight on the dallas pubs.
      i could explain to you the value of the play, but i dont think it would help you, since your so set against it, so i wont waste my time, but i'd love to quoto this in a few weeks if you don't mind?

you obviously don't know who i am, or you'd know you have zero right to question my plays. If you were half as good as me at this betting shat, i'd be impressed, and if you don't have any reasoning behind your chicago and sd plays, then don't question me, if you do have some reasoning besides "its against the public" lmfao, i'd be more than happy to show you why your wrong on both plays. Good luck to you in the future.

and btw, if any aints fans chased this week?!, they won, you do know they were 8 point underdogs right?, so how could the possible chasers lose again for the 5th straight week, cus the people in question actually won this week...hmmmm (scratches head)
      Last edited by JoshKnows46; 10-01-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

ML chasing' lol. Josh my bad man. Not trying to piss you off. Don't want no trouble.

Comment

ML chasing' lol. Josh my bad man. Not trying to piss you off. Don't want no trouble.
          LMAO u couldnt piss me off if you tryed......i didnt think you had anything to say on your two losing plays with chicago and sd, just throwing darts, good luck with that. enjoy this game.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
            LMAO u couldnt piss me off if you tryed......i didnt think you had anything to say on your two losing plays with chicago and sd, just throwing darts, good luck with that. enjoy this game.
            A lil early to call them losers. Btw it was just an opinion as I stated wasn't a personal attack I see you took it that way.

Comment

A lil early to call them losers. Btw it was just an opinion as I stated wasn't a personal attack I see you took it that way.
              everything is just a opinion, and i said if you have no reasoning for yours, then keep ur opinions to yourself, or in your own thread. i didn't take anything the wrong way.

Comment

Dallas -3 2nd half
                Dallas/Chicago Over 20.5
                $300 each

Comment

Originally posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
                  everything is just a opinion, and i said if you have no reasoning for yours, then keep ur opinions to yourself, or in your own thread. i didn't take anything the wrong way.
                  Hey josh how bout dem cowboys? Hehe

Comment

Looks like you going home w romo the **** a big L for you. Keep talking trash

Comment

Looks like you going home w romo the **** a big L for you. Keep talking trash
                      really? its one lose lmao....gambling is a marathon not a sprint, get a clue kid! grow the **** up please, for your own good.

on the night:
                      2-2 / -$600

on the week:
                      8-3-1 ATS/ +$1,925
                      2-1 ml's/ +$200
                      +$2,175

Comment

Working...
                      X