Cincinnati -2.5 First HALF
    Buffalo +3 First Quarter
    Colts +0.5 First Quarter
    Seattle +0.5 First Quarter
    Saints -2.5 First HALF
    Saints Team Total OVER 28
    SD/New Orleans Over 52.5
    $300 each
    I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot!

played one more:
    Vikings -5.5 $300

Comment

Looking at the Saints myself as pretty much everyone has said they stink. SD's defense is pretty porous and could hurt.

Though I won't be betting it for my records, why take the Vikings at such a weird line? The Vikings have a history of not covering/winning those winnable games.
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
        Looking at the Saints myself as pretty much everyone has said they stink. SD's defense is pretty porous and could hurt.

Though I won't be betting it for my records, why take the Vikings at such a weird line? The Vikings have a history of not covering/winning those winnable games.
        Titans on 2nd leg of back to back road games, no kenny britt, no jake locker....minny will make them one diminsional on offense, and they dont have the running threat at qb anymore or their biggest playmaker...AP looked back to form last week, titans rank near the bottom of the league in sacks, their defensive secondary is atrocias, minny will be able to keep them off balance with run or pass and basically do whatever they want in this game. titans rank dead last in the league against the tight end, they have no one that can cover rudoplh. pondor has protected the ball better than any qb in the league so far with no turnovers. hasselback had 2 pick 6's when he came in last week. i bought into minny as a good team couple weeks ago, been making coin on them all year, and books havent adjusted to it yet. much better team, better situation, and better at protecting the ball getting under a td.

saints are my favorite play of the day by far, they have a bye week next week, night game primetime game in new orleans, san diego on back to back road games, and they are a bad team, there record just doesnt show it, 3-1 but against oakland kc and titans, the three worse teams in the league. new orleans finally looked like new orleans last week on offense. they have scored a minumim of atleast 24 points a game and that was with sloppy play... o-line is finally meshing together after the lost of nicks, they looked much better...brees got his timing and is finally on target with the recievers after missing all off season with contrat issues, looked lights out against the 3rd ranked defense last week woulda won in gb, if not for a missed fg at the end of the game. and defense is starting to get the new scheme spags brought in. this is the lowest line you will get new orleans at, at home the rest of the season, and they will not lose again at home for the rest of the season. get this money before the books start adjusting...not to mention the season is on the line, they can't lose another game at home this early, or they are done. better team, better situation, more hungry for a win, public perception only thing keeping this line so low. i also believe sean peyton will also be in attendance, as goodell said it would be a one game thing cus brees is going break the record for most consecetive games with a touchdown, so that should also be a moral motivational boost for the saints players.
        Last edited by JoshKnows46; 10-07-2012, 06:05 AM.

Comment

I like the way you think

GL today

Comment

Thanks stif, enjoy ur work as well. gl to you too.

Comment

:beerbang: stack that cheese Josh

Comment

GL JK! Like that Bills 1stq wager:thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks guys

6-4-1 on the day/ +$1,290

Comment

Working...
                  X