X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here NFL Week Seven!

Last week: 2-2
    YTD: 13-9-2

Buffalo/Tennessee u46.5 - Tennessee tries to slow down the up-and-down Buffalo offense with the running game. Hasselbeck is not going to win the game for them.

St. Louis +5 - may not have the best line as I can see this going to 7 by game-time but my book won't move it... anyway, everyong on GB but STL defense playing tough. STL secondary will be able to cover receivers, and Janoris Jenkins is big enough to be on James Jones. This seems like I'm overthinking the game a bit, beacuse this line is a head-scratcher, but going with my gut.

Washington +6 - everyone knows the Skins own the Giants here but laying six with Washington vs a banged up Giants team? Yes, the Giants seem to be on a bit of a roll, but in this rivalry, both teams come to play regardless. This is a FG game.

New Orleans -1 - Talib out for Tampa and that's a big hit. Yes, no Jimmy Graham for the Saints hurts, but I think with Tampa struggling on offense and really relying on their defense as of late, the defensive loss for Tampa hurts worse.

Jacksonville +5 - Oakland got their heart ripped out last week with bad clock management and a winnable game goes into the loss column. I like Jacksonville to run run run the ball and their defense to contain DMC contrary to many fantasy experts prognostication of McFadden having a breakout game.

Others I like: Indianapolis (as a dog), Dallas, New England, and Cincy... won't be betting on or for the Vikings anymore because I'm just too emotionally invested in them. Was seesawing back and forth on the Balty/Houston game. Think the line is inflated a bit because of the loss of Webb and Lewis, but taking into account Houston's defense was exposed on national television, you better believe Flacco will be throwing the ball deep to Smith, Boldin, Pitta... I like Dallas here coming off the bye even though I don't trust them one iota, I think they get it done, but it's only a hunch. Cam is struggling. The NYJ/NEP game is another tough one to cap, as I have an unfavorable line of -10.5, and I don't trust NEP to cover DD - and I'm trying not to lay DD in the NFL anymore... we'll see if the line moves on Cincy tonight though.

Four units each for my bets. Good luck guys!!!

:beerbang:
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Rams & Redskins....I like a little R&R as well! GL
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X