Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why You Baby-sittin' only 2 or 3 Shots????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Baby-sittin' only 2 or 3 Shots????

I'mma Show You How to Turn it up a Notch
    First you Get a Swimming Pool Full of Liquor then you Dive in It
    Pool full of liquor than you Dive in It...

Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar LYRICS - YouTube

For the life of me, i can't understand how SD is giving KC 8 points, but i guess i'm falling straight into the trap. KC turned over the ball 6 times the first game, 5 in the first half, J.charles had his only 2 turnovers of the year in this game, protect the ball, and run the ball and KC win. Like the under becuase both team should come out rather conservative on a short week, thursday night game, both good running games, last meeting between the two, Battle was spliting carries with mathews, so with battle and his 2.6 yards per carry on 15 carries in the first meeting between the teams is out the equation, should naturally help SD's running game. (mathews did far better with one less carry in the first meeting, 4.4 ypc and 61 yards on 14 carries.)

KC +8 $700

KC ML +270 $200 to win $540

J.Charles rushing yards over 72½ $700 (last time charles rushed under 10 carries in a game, the cheifs handed it to him 92 times over the next 3 games, he should be well rested after only getting 5 carries last week, romeo looked rather upset he only got 5 carries last week, he rushed for 92 yards on only 17 carries earlier in the season against sd, and that was in a game the cheifs were down 27-6 at half time.)

SD/KC UNDER 7.5 First Quarter $700

SD/KC UNDER 21 First HALF $700

SD/KC Under 42 Game $700
    I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot!

**** YOU ROMEO CERNEL< **** YOU MATT CASSEL< **** YOU KANSAS CITY.....NEVER AGAIN!!

what a stupid ****in organization, game is in reach, and they pass the ball, knowing how stupid cassel is, single handly killing the game and under, with two defensive tds.

2-4 on the night/ -$1110
    I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot!

Comment

Working...
    X