WEEK 9 NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK 9 NFL

Ok getting back to normal here now . Gas lines remind me of the odd even days
    in 73 .

Let's get it today

Houston -10 2u w

Texans/Bills O48 1u l

Jags + 5.5 1u l

Denver -4 1u w

Seahawks -3 -140 2u w

Dallas + 4 2u

Skins / Panthers O48 2u l

Browns + 4 1u l

May play the Giant/Steeler game later leaning Tampa Bay Oak over as well

Good luck everybody

win·ning(wnng)
    adj. 1. a. Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
    b. Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.

2. Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.

n. 1. The act of one that wins; victory.
    2. Something won, especially money. Often used in the plural.
    3. A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.

<HR class=hmshort align=left><TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=word></TD><TD id=tools_5653587 class=tools>638 up, 136 down</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=entry_5653587 class=text colSpan=2>maintaining the status of high priest Vatican assassin warlock. As of this writing, these lofty requirements have yet to be embodied by anyone other than Mr. Sheen.
    "I'm Not Bipolar, I'm Bi-winning." - Charlie Sheen

"If people could just read behind the hieroglyphic, if they could put their freakin' cryptology hat on, they'd realize this isn't totally serious." - Charlie Sheen

"Can't is the cancer of happen." - CS

“Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!” - guess who

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=word>WINNING</TD><TD id=tools_5653587 class=tools>638 up, 136 down</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=entry_5653587 class=text colSpan=2>This word was redefined in March of 2011 by Charlie Sheen. Prior to this landmark event in progressive semantics, the old definition of 'winning' referred to the state of successfully accomplishing goals, besting competition, and generally not 'losing'. However, Mr. Sheen's version of the word is typed in all caps and requires the subject to be in possession of both tigers' blood and Adonis DNA, as well as maintaining the status of high priest Vatican assassin warlock. As of this writing, these lofty requirements have yet to be embodied by anyone other than Mr. Sheen.

"If people could just read behind the hieroglyphic, if they could put their freakin' cryptology hat on, they'd realize this isn't totally serious." - Charlie Sheen

“Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!” - guess who

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=entries><TBODY><TR><TD class=word>WINNING</TD><TD id=tools_5653587 class=tools>638 up, 136 down</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD id=entry_5653587 class=text colSpan=2>This word was redefined in March of 2011 by Charlie Sheen. Prior to this landmark event in progressive semantics, the old definition of 'winning' referred to the state of successfully accomplishing goals, besting competition, and generally not 'losing'. However, Mr. Sheen's version of the word is typed in all caps and requires the subject to be in possession of both tigers' blood and Adonis DNA, as well as maintaining the status of high priest Vatican assassin warlock. As of this writing, these lofty requirements have yet to be embodied by anyone other than Mr. Sheen.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Last edited by Reggie Hamlin; 11-04-2012, 07:35 PM.
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Broncs, Hawks, Boys & Browns:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Those all are picks that will both of us WINNING! GL Reggie...:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

adding these

Giants -3 -120 3u l

Tampa PK 1u w

Tampa/Choakland O47 3u w

Good luck everybody
      Last edited by Reggie Hamlin; 11-04-2012, 07:59 PM.
      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

Comment

Dallas /Atlanta. O 23 2nd h 2u
        NFL 8-5 + 5.97

Comment

Working...
        X