Thursday Nite Football:Nov 8th

Indianapolis at Jacksonville
    Pic: Indy -3

Teaser:
    Indy +4
    Indy/Jack...Over 36

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

ADD: 2nd Half

Indy/Jack...Over 21

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Good job Thor not drinking the JACK cool- aid......like most of us.....

God there bad......who would win....BAMA or JACK?:laughing:
      Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
      -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Thanks..Rawhide..Yea got Indy Pic and Teaser..Missed 2nd half Play..BOL to ya Today..Hammer the Man..

...YTD...68-51-2...Sides..O/U
        ...YTD...18-11...Teasers

Sunday Nov 11th

THANK YOU to all the VETERANS..!!!!

Atlanta at New Orleans
        Pic: New Orleans +2

Tennessee at Miami
        Pic: Tennessee +6

NY Jets at Seattle
        Pic: Seattle -6

San Diego at Tampa Bay
        Pic: San Diego +3

Denver at Carolina
        Pic: Denver -4

NY Giants at Cincinnati
        Pic: NY Giants -4

Detroit at Minnesota
        Pic: Detroit -2 1/2

Totals:
        Denver/Carolina Over 47
        San Diego/Tampa Bay...Over 47

Teasers:
        2 Team
        Den/Car..Over 40
        SD/T Bay...Over 40

2 Team
        New England -6
        San Fran -6

4 Team Dog Teaser
        Buffalo +26
        San Diego +16
        New Orleans +15
        St Louis +26

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Today Thor....like NO & DEN:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..BOL to ya Today..

ADD:
            Dallas at Philadelphia
            Pic: Dallas -2

Detroit at Minnesota
            Pic: Detr/Minny...Under 46

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

2 Team Home Field Advantage Teaser:
              Baltimore -1
              Seattle +1 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

NY/Cinny...Over 23 1/2

San D/T Bay...Over 23 1/2

Atl/N Orl...Over 27 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Denv/Car...Over 23

Oak/Balt...Over 22 1/2

Buff/N Eng...Over 28

I see today ALOT of points Scored with this Pretty Veterans Day Weather..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Houston @ Chica

Do you have any thoughts for this game?

Comment

...9-8..Day on Sides and 3-0 on Teasers with one Pending..Plus side

...YTD...77-59-2...Sides..O/U
                      ...YTD...21-11...Teasers with 1 Pending

abc035..BOL to Ya..Yea..I like Houston in the Spot..Will have some Rain but looks like wind will not be to Bad..From what I Read..You will either get the "Good Jake" or "Bad Jake" at QB for Chicago..He has been good Jake Past few Games..Chic lives and Goes on their Def..I Like the Matchup of Houst Def Line vs that Chic Off Line..Think Jake Gets Sacked alot tonite..I Like Houst Running Game a Little better than Chic and Houst can Run and Pass the Ball..Chic with Only 1 Loss and Only 1 Pt Fav at Home..Think Houston is the Play..BOL on Whatever ya Do..Total Drop because of Rain and 2 Good DEf ..But Off can Score..so

Houston at Chicago
                      Pic: Houston +1
                      Pic: Hous/Chic...Over 37 1/2

Teaser
                      Houston +8
                      Hous/Chic...Over 30 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-11-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

...YTD...78-60-2...Sides..O/U
                        ...YTD...21-13...Teasers

Monday Nite Football: Nov 12th

Kansas City at Pittsburgh
                        The "Todd Haley Bowl Game"..you know He wants to Beat KC by 50 points if he Could..KC leads the League in Turnovers at 29 so Far this Season in 8 Games..Cassel with QB tonite and has been Pulled then had to Return..Big Ben ranks in Top of the League Rankings with QB Rating over 100 and has 16 TDs to 4 INTs..Played well under Haley's new System..Lately Pitt has Rushed the Ball well and is Healthy again at RB..Pitt Ranks #1 in Def Overall Only Allowing 263 Yds/Game..Held NY Giants to 182 Total Yds last Game..(1st vs Pass..174yds..4th vs Run 89 Yrds)..KC must Run the Ball to Win..KC 4 Road Games..35-17 Loss at Buff..27-24 OT W at New Orl..38-10 Loss at T Bay..31-13 Loss at San D..My Point is KC allows Pts Scored..Allowing 30 Pts/Game..Pitt has a Great MNF Record and it is Going to Rain some but decrease thru Nite (Not Suppose to be like Last Nite at Chic)..Lower Wind..KC is 1-4 ATS last 5 Games and Over is 5-1 Last 6 Meetings (Last game went Under at KC)..Lean to Pitt side.. Haley REALLY wants this Game but Like Over Better..So..

Pic: Kansas City/Pittsburgh....Over 40

Teaser:
                        Pitt -5 1/2
                        KC/Pitt...Over 33

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-12-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

ADD:

Kansas City at Pittsburgh
                          Weather worse than I read..Still think this one is an Over Game..Tonite Reminds me of the MNF Game with KC at New England Last Year and KC Lost 34-3..Really Think in Second Half KC will Give up and Pitt being Home will Cover by 2 TDs with KC just wanting to get Back Home....So..

Pic: Pittsburgh -12 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half MNF

Pitt -7

KC/Pitt...Over 19

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor, liking those two 2H plays! GL! :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X