No announcement yet.

Thor's NFL Pics:Week 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks...Joepa..Thanks..Hope you had a Great Sunday..

...YTD...121-91-5...Sides..O/U
    ...YTD...34-25-1...Teasers

Monday Nite Football:Dec 12th

Houston at New England
    Rain tonite..N E is 19-1 the Last 4 Games in Dec since 2007...N E is 4-0 ATS in their Last 4 MNF Games and 10-1 SU Last 11 MNF Games..Play well at Home to Finish the Season..Big Game Tonite with 2 Top AFC Teams..Played the Teaser Last Nite but I have to Go with Brandy at Home on MNF..So..

Pic: New England -4 1/2

2 Team Teaser:
    New England +3 1/2
    Hous/N E...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD:

Houston at New England
      Pic:Hous/New Eng...Over 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half

Hous/N Eng...Over 24

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Monday Nite...3-0 on Sides..O/U and 1-0 on Teaser

Good Weekend..16-3-1 on Sides..O/U..5-0 on Teasers..Overall 21-3-1

BOL to all Next Week..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X