X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here NFL Week Fourteen!

Last Week: 3-2
    YTD: 32-26-2

Cooled off since the hot start. Last week could have been much better if not for the fourth down magic of Andrew Luck and a .5 pt loss :( So close, yet still positive!

This week:

Philadelphia +8 at Tampa Bay - Vick gone, Babin gone, Reid gone, McCoy not playing - what's there to play for? I like the young guns getting the ball for the Eagles and they'll have no pressure at all, and only have to impress for next year's staff. Does Tampa deserve to be a 7+ favorite? I am not so sure. I'll take the points.

Carolina +3 vs Atlanta - holy cow, what a short line for Atlanta. Carolina's defense will be ready to play, knowing all too well how close they were to beating Atlanta if not for (poker addage) runner runner perfect! Atlanta cannot stop the run as Carolina almost had 200 yards on the ground last time out. Public largely on Atlanta here. I'll fade.

Minnesota +3 vs Chicago - really Andy, you're betting on your team, your hapless hapless team? Why yes sir I am. Expect the DL to get off today vs the OL of the Bears. That being said, it's going to be a war for what Jared Allen did vs Lance Louis. He will be chopped at, and it will be ugly. Expect AP to get the ball again, and again, and again. Hopefully (and a big hope at that), they'll continue to give the ball to AP inside the red zone. I expect both teams to take big chances and actually like the over 40 in this game as well.

New York Jets -3 at Jacksonville - Jets suck right? Henne is so good!! Really guys? Henne had a good game vs Houston (an abhorration) and then the crappy Titans, but is still only completing just over 50% of his passes. The Jags cannot run the ball and will be without their playmaker that unleashes Blackmon, Cecil Shorts. The Jets have a small chance of the playoffs still, so there is still something to play for. And you bet your butt Sanchez being benched will light a fire underneath him. I like Greene and Powell to run the ball over the Jags and see a 21-10 type of game.

Tennessee +5.5 at Indianapolis - Didn't I just say the Titans suck? Yes, yes I did. I really see this more of a fade of Lucks magic. They've only covered the five points twice at all this season, so I expect this to be a letdown game after last week's miracle comeback. Field goal game. Hopefully this lands on 22-17 for JoePa and I to both cash bets!!!! :beerbang:

Seattle -10 vs Arizona - A game I could see being a lockdown (not LOCK you dopes! :)) for Seattle's defense. I think Sidney Rice matches well up vs Arizona's defense, and the running game will be able to get going. Arizona is a mess and doesn't have anything to play for, while Seattle is in the midst of a wildcard chase.

All for four units. Good luck guys!!!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Minney :thumbs:
    Bald Eagles get the job done today!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Coach! Looks like a 5-0 day with the Sea-chickens pending! :beerbang:
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Nice work AK :beerbang:
        NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

:fire::thx::drunk:

NICE WORK AK!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X