X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here NFL Week Seventeen!

Last week: 3-3
    YTD: 44-33-2

Week Seventeen is always so hard to cap with teams packing it in, playoff teams resting their starters, and then some teams playing spoilers, tread carefully!

Detroit +3 vs Chicago - just think Chicago flames out here, and Detroit has something to play for (Megatron's quest for 2000+).

Indianapolis +6.5 vs Houston - another home-dog here. I'd like it better at 7 of course, but here I think INDY gets a big boost getting Chuck Pagano back, and they'll want to keep the momentum rolling with Luck into the playoffs. If they pull off a win here, that really sets the tone for the team in the future. I don't know that they'll make a lot of noise in the playoffs, especially vs Denver, but I think this is a huge game for them, and they're going to show up.

Cincinnati -1 vs Baltimore - both teams in the playoffs, and if Cincy wins, they won't play Balty in the playoffs (similar situation with what might happen in Minnesota today). Baltimore doesn't have Rice, Boldin, and Ngata, so I'm taking the home-team with a little bit more to play for here. Bernard Pierce has the capability as we saw last week, to run the football well, but Cincy will force Balty to pass!

Seattle -11 vs St. Louis - honestly, I'd take the points with St. Louis anywhere else in the league, but Seattle's dominance at home has been unmistaken. You can say Seattle cannot keep up this scoring barrage, and why if they have nothing to play for? However, this 12th man doesn't care who is on the field for the home-team. They're going to be loud and create some great momentum for the Seahawks going into the playoffs!

Waiting for the rest of the games to play out, might have a play on the late game. I like Dallas and the unders though if everything goes well!

Four units each. Good luck guys!!!!

EDIT: Also, my book hasn't come out with Cleveland/Pittsburgh - but no Weeden, McCoy, Richardson - Cleveland starting Thad Lewis and currently online books have Pitt as -9.5/-10 favorite. If he comes out with a line, I'll be laying with Pitt.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.
Working...
X