2nd Round NFL Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Round NFL Picks

I am sure that there are a lot of people here who see some soft spots this weekend. For me, I am pulling back. I still love my Atl/SF against the field pick for NFC Champion. Not sure why the line is not higher for Patriots/Texans. 20% chance of rain for this weekend in Boston, but temps in the high 40's. Texans can't score.

Falcons have the offense, but not sure if Washington's poor performance inflated Seattle's prowess. I think it will be a high scoring affair. Here is what I got left on the board.

Showing Wagers 1 - 3 of 3

Ticket Accepted

1/6/13 8:38pm Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 1/13/13 1:00pm NFL Football 113 Seattle Seahawks/Atlanta Falcons Over 46 -110*
    Pending 1/13/13 4:30pm NFL Football 115 Houston Texans/New England Patriots Under 48½ -110*

1/6/13 6:51pm Pending 1/13/13 4:30pm NFL Football 116 New England Patriots -8½ -110* vs Houston Texans

1/3/13 1:28pm Pending 1/5/13 8:00pm Props Football 25213 ATL / SF wins NFC Conference -130* vs Field wins NFC Conference

Brian

I like the Pats to blow out the Texans as well. Not much is being said about NE's D, which has played really well lately. Odd considering I was fading their D in weekly fantasy football as recent as a few months ago.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Looking good so far. My prop is now a guarantee and the over covered on the Atlanta game. A great weekend of football, but it also reminds why I only make spot plays. Every game has been a relative surprise.

Generally, every team either deserves to be there because of what they accomplished during the season, or they deserve to be there because they got hot at the right time.
      Last edited by ATLfun; 01-13-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Well, as Meatloaf sang, "Two out of Three Ain't Bad."

Comment

Working...
        X