• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics:Playoffs

...YTD...155-118-5...Sides..O/U
    ...YTD...40-33-2...Teasers

Last Weekend was Just Plain Bad..

Baltimore (11-6) at Denver (13-3)
    Balt is coming off a 24-9 W at Home vs Indy while Den had 1st Round Bye..Last Meeting was this Year in Week 15 at Balt with Den winning 34-17..Balt is 2-4 SU and ATS last 6 Games..Dev is 11-0 SU and 9-2 ATS Last 11 This Season..Balt has ave 18pts per Game on Offense on the Road and Def has Allowed 20.7pts per Game..Den has ave 32.5pts per Game at Home and their Def has Allowed 16.4pts per Game..At Home this Season Den has Lost 1 Game..31-25 vs Hous..Beat Pitt by 12pts..Oak by 31pts..N Orl by 20pts..San D by 7pts..T Bay by 8pts..Clev by 22pts..K City by 35pts..In Den games 15 of 16 Played have had a Total Score of 39pts or More..Manning has Den Rolling the Last 11 games and now has had an Extra Week to Prepare and Breakdown Balt..I like Den by 10 or Less and the Over is in Play..See a 31-20 Style of Game..So..

Pic: Denver -9 1/2

Pic: Balt/Denver...Over 46

Green Bay (12-5) at San Francisco (11-4-1)
    G Bay is coming in off a 24-10 W at Home vs Minny Last weekend While San F had the 1st Round Bye..Last Meeting was this Season to Open the Year with a 30-22 San F Win at G Bay..G Bay is 10-2 SU and 9-3 ATS last 11 this Season..San F is 7-4 SU and 5-6 ATS last 11 this Season...G Bay had a Stronger Finish to end the Season..G Bay ave 25pts per Game on Offense on the Road and their Def Allowed 24.5pts per Game..San F ave 24.8pts per Game on Offense and Allowed 13.9pts on Def at Home this Season..G Bay has Scored 21 or More Points in 15 of 17 Games (2 Games at Seattle and at NY Giants)..San F Total has went OVER in 7 of their Last 8 Games..I have to Take the Past MVP at QB even Against that San F Def vs the QB that has Started part way thru the Season..San F passed on Rogers back in the Draft and he hasn't Forgot that..So..

Pic: Green Bay +3

Pic: G Bay/San F...Over 45

Teasers:
    Denver -2 1/2
    Balt/Dev...Over 39

Green Bay +10
    G Bay/San F...Over 38

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Sunday Playoffs:

Seattle at Atlanta
    Pic: Seattle +3
    Pic: Seat/Atlan...Over 45 1/2

Houston at New England
    Pic: Houston +9 1/2
    Pic: Hous/N Eng...Over 48 1/2

Teaser:
    Seattle +10
    Hous/N Eng...Over 41 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half

Pic: Seattle -2 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half

Hous/N Eng...Over 24 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Sunday..5-1 on Sides and O/U..1-0 on Teaser..Overall 6-1 Sunday

BOL to All next Week..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X