NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Just check pinnacle

SF - 3.5
      NE - 8

We all know pinny isn't the place to go to get a good number on the dogs.
      But it's historically a sharp line ..
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
        Winning ugly will certainly catch up to .. and a discipline team will get you a few more wins that you probably should have.

I'm flip flopped I think .. I used to be as hard headed as it gets, but now I think I may be getting old.

We got some ATL people in this thread, guys who watch the Falcons week in and week out telling us that they feel SF will win ...

I am a Falcon doubting thomas by nature. I remember Danny White throwing two touchdowns to Drew Pearson in the final minutes of the fourth quarter of the 1981 NFC championship to come from behind and win. Damn, that makes me old.

But I just don't see who the playmakers are going to be along the d-line. Abraham practiced today and is listed as probable but that is a joke. And while I like Kroy Bierman, he his hardly a stud at the end position. If Green Bay/Mathews cannot get the job done, how is Atlanta going to do it?

However, Atlanta somehow did it against the Vikings with Moss, Carter and Cunningham when they were like 12 point dogs at the Metrodome. So as a fan I hold out hope. As a wager, no way-no how.
        Last edited by ATLfun; 01-18-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I am so torn on this game

Probably a good idea for BUNK to lay off this one.

Crabtree news is not good for 9ers backers.:puke:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I personally look at that +4.5 as massive bait to get people to take Atlanta, who normally wouldn't if you were just picking the SU winner.

A few points that make me like SF (other than the fact that they are the better team):

This will be the second straight very physical defense ATL will face. That could be a tough task to overcome.

Seattle, with fellow rookie QB Wilson, moved the ball at will on the ATL defense last week once they woke up from that brutal travel schedule (w---->e 2 straight playoff games) and probably some early game jitters.

This same ATL team is notorious for being blown out in the playoffs. Yes, they managed to scratch out a win last week (at home, vs a team in as brutal of a spot schedule wise as you'll find in the nfl), but not without first blowing a big lead and not without some good fortune at the end getting in fg range with very little time left.

You used to be able to bet against inexperienced QB's in the playoffs years ago and do very well, but that theory really wouldn't gotten you too far in the last decade or so, and especially when that inexperienced qb is on the team with the (far) better defense and better running game to compliment him.

Colin K knows nothing but winning thus far from his Nevada days and now in the NFL and I don't think he will prepare or play to do anything less this week either, in other words I don't think he will go out there hoping to win, but rather expecting to win, and I don't really feel ATL has the defensive weapons to throw him off his game.

Comment

I really like ATL, I think they win straight up. GB lost becuase of a defensive coord that would not change the defnese to match the Read-Option. Atlanta is a fast defense and those long runs by K wwill not happen. Atlanta should be able to expose deficiencies in the overrated SF defense. When the pressure is on, I think the young QB fails.

ATL ML

(What do I know, I am 3-5 in playoffs)
              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
              Sides: +17.4 units
              Totals: +0 units
              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

My wagers

Atl +4.5
                Over 49
                Pats -7.5
                Over 52

1 unit a piece..

Home dog getting more than 3 . I'll take it .. More experienced QB , with better offensive weapons.

I have to believe that Ravens run out of gas in the 4th quarter today... That road game in Denver (5 quarters) had to take a toll on them ..

We'll see.

Im not crazy about these plays .. the one thing I keep hearing is that ATL defense is not that good. So I will go over and I don't thing Baltimore is very good on defense anymore.

I feel better about the totals than I do about the sides .

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Well Bunk, I guess we both covered. I had the over and the Niners at both -3 when it was 110 and -2 1/2 when it was -150.

Thank goodness I stayed awayed from the Baltimore game. Though, I did take them in the contest. :sm:

Comment

Originally posted by ATLfun View Post
                    Why, I am avoiding the Patriots game? Well, I will start with the Patriots. When is a legend not so legendary?

When is a legend not so legendary? Hmm, that would be tonight. Man, does Brady look ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                    X