• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Conf Finals

...YTD...162-121-5..Sides..O/U
    ...YTD...41-35-2...Teasers

Sunday Jan 20th
    San Francisco (12-4-1) at Atlanta (14-3)
    SF is Coming in off a 45-31 W at Home vs G Bay and Atl won at Home on Last Second FG 30-28 over Seattle..In that game Atl gave up 491 yds of Total Offense and now play SF coming in off a 579 Yds of Offense vs G Bay..Seattle Outscored Atl 28-10 in 2nd half with 21 Pts in the 4th Q..Bad Finish for Atl..SF QB Kaepernick starts this season 6-2 SU..5-3 ATS..OT Loss at St Louis and Game in Rain at Seattle..SF has played Over in 8-1 Games of last 9 and their Offense has Ave 28 Plus pts/Game..The Last 8 Teams that Won by 3 or Less in Semifinal game are 2-6 ATS in Conf Final Game..Last 5 Home Dogs in Conf Finals are 1-4 SU..SF is 6-1 ATS under Coach Harbaugh in last 7 EST zone Games..Atl is 0-5 ATS last 5 Playoff games played..Atl has had problems with QB's like Kaepernick: 2 Games vs Carolina QB Newton 502 Passing Yds and 202 Rushing Yds..Seattle Wilson passed for 385 yds and Run for 60 Yds..alot in 4th Q keeping Drives alive..In last 11 Years the Conf Finals Total has gone Over in 15 of 22 Played..Since 1988 when both Teams went Over in Semis they are 7-3 Over in Finals (Both games bring this Into Play)..I see SF getting the Win with a 31-24 Style of Game..So..

Pic: San Francisco -4
    Pic: San Fran/Atlanta...Over 48 1/2

Baltimore (12-6) at New England (13-4)
    Balt is Coming in with OT Win at Denver..38-35 and N Eng is off a Home W vs Houston 41-28..The last 3 Meetings have been Decided by 3pts or Less..2009 N Eng won at home 27-21..Only Large win was 2010 Playoff game at N Eng that Balt won 33-14..All 5 games were Flacco vs Brady..Meeting this Season was 31-30 Win by Balt at Home with FG at End..Balt had 121 Rush yds..382 Pass Yds Total 503 of Offense vs 77 Rush yds..319 Pass Yds Total 396 yds of Offense Overall..N Eng is 2-8 ATS their Last 10 Playoff Games..Dog and Road Team is 3-0-1 ATS last 4 Meetings..Over is 7-1 in N Eng last 8 January Games..In the Last 10 NFL Champ Games the Home Team Favored by 9 or more (Where Line Started) is 2-8 ATS..In Totals of 46 or More in Champ Game are 9-3 Over the Last 12..(That would bring SF/Atl game into Play also)..Teams that played in Wildcard Game and Play Team that Scored over 35 Pts in Division Games are 5-0 ATS last 5 Champ games..N Eng ave 35.4 Pts on Offense at Home this Season..I think it will be another Hard Fought Close game within a TD Played on Sunday coming down to the End..If Balt put a Fight at Denver you know they will vs N Eng..So..

Pic: Baltimore +8
    Pic: Balt/N Eng...Over 51 1/2

Teaser:(Really like this One)
    San Fran/Atlanta..Over 41 1/2
    Baltimore +15

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Nice Champ day..2-1-1 on sides..O/U
    1-0 Big play on Teaser

Overall 3-1-1 day. Bol on Super Sunday

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X