• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics:Super Bowl

...164-122-6..Sides..O/U
    ...42-35-2..Teasers

Super Bowl XLVII

Baltimore (13-6) vs San Francisco (13-4)
    Balt is coming in off an Away W at N Eng 28-13 and S Fran is Also coming in off an Away W at Atlan 28-24..Balt shut out N Eng 21-0 in their 2nd half of play while S Fran also shut out Atlan 14-0 in their 2nd Half..Brothers Coaching teams that reflect their Styles..Only 3rd time since 1970 that both Road Teams won their Conf Champ Game..NFC has won 3 Super Bowls in Row and NFC is 5-0 ATS the Last 5 and Favs of 4pts or Less are 6-1-1 ATS last 8 Played..S Fran is 9-1 Over the Total last 10 games this Season..In ONLY 6 times has the Outright winner of the Super Bowl failed to Cover in 45 Games with 2 Pushes..Balt finished Season 1-4 SU and ATS until going 3-0 ATS and SU in 3 Playoff games..QB Kap is 7-2 SU and 6-3 ATS in his Starts for S Fran..QB Flacco has 30 TDs Passing with 10 INT..4670 Yds hitting 59.7% in Reg Season and 54.8% in Playoffs..QB Kap has 13 TDs Passing..7 TDs Rushing..2310 Yds Passing and 617 Yds Rushing hitting 62.6% of his passes..S Fran Offense Ranked 10th vs Balt Def Ranked 18th..Balt Offense Ranked #15th vs S Fran Def Ranked 3rd..S Fran has slight Stat Advantage..Balt has the Better Kicker in Tucker hitting 91% 30/33 while S Fran Kicker Akers Ranks next to last Hitting 69% 29/42..S Fran Offense has Ave 34pts per game in their last 10 Games (6 Teams) vs Non Division Teams..But S Fran Def has given up more than 340 yds of Offense in 4 of their Last 5 Games..Poor Arizona Offense was held Under..Balt has Scored 24 or More Pts in 4 of last 5 and S Fran has in 5 of last 6 Playes this Season..I Know some are Calling for Under but Over might be in Play..Balt Allowed 428 Yds Offense by N Eng but only gave up 13pts..Dogs are 8-3 ATS last 11 Super Bowls with 5 Teams Winning Outright..S Fan is 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Super Bowls..That all is INFO I Found..Now Looking at Balt last 2 Games..Besides the 3 Scoring Drives vs Balt N Eng was on Balt side of the 50 yd Line 6 Times with 3 Punts (Bad Weather stopped 2 Long FGs)..2 INT and 1 Turnover on 4th Down..N Eng did not Finish like they did most of Season..Balt Def somewhat to be the Reason..also N Eng has Fumble on their Own 39 Yd line..Things Bounced well for Balt..But in the Denver Game their were 28 Pts that Balt got that could have went another way..Yes that is why they Play..60 Yd TD for 1st Score was after a 3rd and 13 Pass Inter was called on Denver that was Questionable..7pts..Denver gets Ball next and on WR Decker's arm was Held and Balt come up with Pick 6 TD..14 Pts..Right at End of Half DB Bailey miss plays ball on 35 yd pass TD..21 pts..Then the Most Shocking 70 TD Pass Miracle TD pass vs Prevent Nobody Behind You Def to go into OT..28pts...Now yes Balt made Plays but Denver added to that..Ball Bounced well for Balt in 2 Weeks..He is what I see..2 Teams that will Play hard for Coaches and each Other and I do think Total is going to be around 49-51 with a 28-21..27..21 style of Game with S Fran getting the W by 6-7 Points..Balt has Played well and Together but I see S Fran as slightly better Team..So..

Pic: San Francisco -3 1/2

Teaser:
    San Fran +3 1/2
    Balt/S Fran...Over 40

Play Props Later:

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor! Not sure about my side, like the over but the side I'm thinking is opposite of yours!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..Hope you have a Great Super Sunday..

Don't Think line is going any Lower for Total..So..

Baltimore vs San Francisco
      I listed up Top why I think Game will go over..Add this note..Coach Jim Harbaugh's Team is 8-2-1 O/U in Games were Total is set at more than 43 Pts and Coach John Harbaugh's Team is 5-1-1 O/U in Games were Total is set at more than 43 Pts..See Game Total around 50pt Range..So..

Pic: Balt/S Fran...Over 47

Posting Prop Plays over Weekend..

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 02-01-2013, 05:42 PM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Super Bowl Prop Pics:

Total Fumbles-Bal/SF..Over 1 1/2

NO:Team 1st Score Team Wins Game-Bal/SF

1st Score FG or Safety-Bal/SF

Total Passing Yds-C Kaepernick..Over 220 1/2

Total Rushing Attempts-F Gore..Over 19 1/2

Total Receptions-A Bouldin..Over 5

Total Passing Yds-J Flacco..Over 240

Total Receptions-V Davis..Over 3 1/2

YES: Both Teams have Lead in 1st Half

Shortest TD Scored Bal/SF..Over 1 1/2 Yds

Longest TD Scored Bal/SF..Over 45 1/2 Yds

More Points Scored 2nd Half+OT -1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Your picks are always a good read Thor. I am simply going with Niners at - 3 1/2. I was going to skip the game, but I am being drawn in for two units. Just too many pluses for the Niners, and the Ray Lewis thing is getting tiresome for everybody. I just have no interest in risking my bank. It is such a good feeling to have had such a nice run during the NFL playoffs.

Comment

Congrats on your great season Thor! Outstanding man!

Comment

Thanks..ATLfun and Kevin..Thanks

ATLfun..BOL today and hope we are both Happy Tonite..Congrats$$ on a Good Run to you..I try and Type up what I see when I have Time..Hammer em..

Kevin..Thanks..Hope you have had a Great Season and have a Good Nite..Thanks for Letting Me post my Pics here..Great Place..Top Notch..Thanks

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: 2nd Half

Balt/San Fran..Over 24 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Finish to Season..Nice Game to Watch..

2-1..Sides..O/U

1-0 on Teaser

7-5 on Prop Plays

10-6 Overall Nite on Plus Side..

2012-2013 Season:

...YTD...166-123-6...Sides..O/U
                  ...YTD...43-35-2...Teasers
                  ...YTD...7-5..Prop Bets

Wish all here the Best..Hope to See ya Next Season..

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                  X