parlays 0-5 -4.50
    overall 69-70 +29.55

tb +6.5 +105
    tb/car o39.5 -105

3 units each

tb ml +255

1 unit

NCAA football

Why did you stop posting ncaa football picks? I'd like to see your top 3 every week

Comment

Yeah Stiff how about it as you can see from my college record this year I could use the help LOL :conf:
      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterKing View Post
        Why did you stop posting ncaa football picks? I'd like to see your top 3 every week
        The reason I don't post NCAA football anymore is because I work Saturdays and it was always too much work/hassle to try and keep after and post all the early games. I do play some early ones but often at the last minute and even if i was able to post, posting 5 minutes before kick is not doing anyone any good anyway.

I don't post the later games because I firstly don't want to keep 2 records (posted and unposted) plus I don't think posting only some of the games (later ones) is fair or accurate to anyone checking out the plays.

I suppose giving a top 3 or something (if there was an appropriate thread...ie discussion thread or top 3 thread) would be something i could do if anyone was interested.

I do post my NCAA bowl plays because it's much more manageable, even if i'm working, with so few games happening at any one time.

btw, I don't bet baseball anymore at all either, except the playoffs, nor do i bet basketball or hockey, with the exception of a rare play here and there on something that really sticks out to me.....except MLB and NBA playoffs, and the ncaa tournament. it's all just way too much effort and time anymore. NFL, NCAA football and the playoffs for each sport is pretty much all i do anymore. taking the summers totally off is nice....

Comment

ats/totals 55-43 +32.88
          dog ml's 15-24 +0.17
          parlays 0-5 -4.50
          overall 70-72 +28.55

phi -5.5 -102

6 units

jax +15 -105
          jax/sf u39.5 -103
          det -3 -115
          kc -7 +100
          buf +10 -101
          ne -6 -105

3 units each

lottery parlay @ +6155: jax ml/ne ml/den ml/min ml

1 unit

Comment

sf/jax u17.5 2h -115
            det/dal o24.5 2h -110

3 units each

wow do the eagles suck

Comment

should have stayed in bed..

den -11 -102
              pit -2.5 -115
              atl +2.5 +105

5 units each

atl ml +127

1 unit

Comment

worst day I've had in recent memory. luckily the broncos bailed me out from an even bigger disaster

min +9 -135

3 units

min ml +295

1 unit

like this game a lot, but that's about meaningless with the way the rest of my plays went today, so only 3 units

Comment

viqueens defense :ohman:

stl +13.5 -104
                  stl/sea o43.5 -101

3 units each

normally i find it a good idea to fade a road chalk who has covered the week prior also as a road chalk (seattle tonight), but this IS the lambs, and seattle had extra time to prepare with last week's game being on thursday, so who knows.

sf sort of fell into the same category yesterday and annihilated the lousy jaguars (although the jaguars were actually not really at home, sf still did have to travel), so take it for what it's worth. i do believe the lambs are better than the jaguars, however, and this game is at stl, and the game is on mnf so hoping they show a little pride....even though there will probably be about 2000 people there with the ws being in town.

I also do think Clemens is a capable back up.

I also believe the total is low, considering the quality, or lack thereof, of the lambs defense who has, with the exception of the Houston game, bled points all season....plus a few points being shaved off tonight for the loss of Bradford, so going with that play too.

Comment

don't know that I've ever seen one team outplay another that badly and lose.

wow.

lambs = inept

Comment

Working...
                    X