• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week nine

6-10 -4.91

KC -3 -120 ov Buffalo

Don't like laying -120 but will in this instance
    If its fun, do it

On a three team teaser my book will not let you bet more totals than sides and that's booooochit. Had to go back and change it to two sides and one total. I don't know if I take all totals will it go thru but the error message said "your totals can not be greater the your sides.

10 pt 3 team teaser

Balt +7 ov Clev
    KC/Buff over 30
    Atl +17 1/2 ov Car
    If its fun, do it

Comment

TNF

Mia TT ov 10 -120 first half

Discounting week 1 against Chi, Miami has scored 10 or more even against good teams since week 1. Last 3 have been ov 10. Jus taking a chance.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Roddy White is questionable for Atl and has been practicing. I know this is only the tip of the iceberg of injuries but usually Car and TB split with Atl in their two meetings each year. Atl lost last outing but I feel they win this one.

Atl +7 1/2 -110
        Atl ML +270
        If its fun, do it

Comment

GL Yo! I love the Atlanta play and if my credit card doesn't go thru Boiler said he would spot me a few ducats! :thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Well Joepa, I'll probably need to borrow some ducats after today no less.

In the above post I was mistaken and Atl has not played Car this year, sorry

Car un 14 -110 1st H Only twice has Car scored ov 14 and those 2 were against 2 really bad teams.

NO -1/2 -120 1st Q NO has scored a TD or more in all games in the 1st Q with the exception of week 1 (0) and week 5 (6). Jets have never scored more than a TD in any 1st Q and only scored a TD twice and held to FG's or less in the other six.
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Ten un 10 1/2 -110 1st H Ten has only scored more than 10 once in the first half. Did not score any pts in their last outing

KC/Buff ov 20 -105 1st H These two teams are both 5 out of 8 for scoring more in the 1st half than the 2nd half this year
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Balt -2 1/2 -110

Finally on the right side of a line move. KC -5 1/2 and I got at -3, but on the wrong side with Atl. Could have had 9 instead of my 7 1/2
                If its fun, do it

Comment

TB +4 1/2 -110 1st Q

Sea has only scored 4 times in the first Qrtr and TB is 7 of 8. As long as TB gets a FG, I feel that will cover the 4 1/2
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Indy At Hou putting all my eggs in one basket. Houston IMO is as bad as Atl with not only losing their last five but one loss was to StL

Indy -1 -110
                    Indy TT ov 23 1st H -110 They have scored 24 or more in 5 of 7 1st halfs
                    Indy PK -110 1st H Hou has only scored over 10 pts once in a half and indy has only scored less that 10 pts once in the half.
                    Indy PK -115 1st Q Hou has not scored a TD in the 1st Q since week 2. Only twice has Indy not scored a TD in the first Q

GL tonight
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Indy TT ov 23 was for the game, not 1st H

Sorry
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

3 TM 10 pt teaser 1 unit to win 0.83

Chi +20 ov GB (week 9)
                        Jax +23 ov Tenn (week 10)
                        Car/SF over 32 (week 10)

Sunday 6-7 -1.50

Five of those wins were 1st Q and 1st H. I've been working on something and it seems the books are putting out a line for you to push or guess if it will go over or under. I'm 5-3-2 yesterday's and TNF qrtrs and halfs.

Lean= Chi TT ov 10 1st H -110

Chi has scored ov 10 pts in 5 of 7 1st H's. One of those two were a score of 10 and the other was 7.
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Chi +10 -110 (tailing Horfin)

Chi TT ov 10 1st H -110
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                          X