Papa's Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa's Week 9

First post this year, and if it goes like previous years, you might want to start fading me immediately. Thanks to yomonte, udoggie, stiffler, and others for your insight the past few years. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again for some big paydays. I'm killing it this year so at least if I start losing now I can blame it on posting.

Tonights game screams Dolphins to me as they are desperate for a win and have a somewhat dominant first half last week against NE to feel pretty good about. The second half can be written off as help from the refs and [insert excuse why it wasn't their fault]. Not to mention Cincy coming off multiple wins and possibly letting down on the road. Yet, Cincy is by far the best team. Losing their MLB in Maulaluga (sp?) somewhat scares me for Cincy's run defense against an improving fins running attack. However the bigger scare is Miami losing Gibson at WR and more importantly Martin their starting left tackle IMO. I see a low scoring ball control game with lots of punts, runs, and short passes. If Miami gets behind Cincy's defense for a couple of long ones, it could easily go the other way. But if Miami gets behind and is forced to throw the ball, look out for Tannehill getting hit every play and making mistakes. I also see more off the field issues for Miami w/Pouncey getting subpoenaed , starting left tackle can't take a joke and quit basically, and HC getting into a very heated argument with an assistant. I know they're all professionals, but when the issues pile up like this they can't be ignored.

I'm jumping on this one early while its +100, should've got in when -2.5 but was waiting on the report for Martin at left tackle.

Cincy -3 (+100) 2 units

BTW I don't bet the same amount on every game so typically 1 unit = $25 for me. So if I post a 4 unit bet, its probably equal to your guys' 1 units bets. Here's to a big second half of the NFL season! :beerbang:
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

keep your eyes on the paydirt!

Indy -1 +101 4 units

Every side I liked today was a fave so I sat out all day. Missed out on KC but would've lost NO and Seattle. Can't pass on Indy tonight. Division game, new QB, got to take the superior team here. Again my units = 25 each. Good luck all!
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

Comment

Colts 2h -3 -120 4 units
      NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

Comment

Well Papa, ya picked a good week to come back. Indy fkd me 1st half but came back to give me a split.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

That first half was painful to watch. I was shocked to see Indy only -3.5 for 2h so I jumped on it before they reported Kubiak collapsing. Had I waited that would've definitely scared me off the bet.
          NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

Comment

GBay -4.5/over 44 +105 1 unit

I like Rodgers w/James jones playing and Lacy/Starks should have holes to open up the play action.
            NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

Comment

GBay/Chi OVER 50.5 2 units

Tailing udoggie
              NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)