X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This here NFL Week Nine!!!

Last week: 2-3
    YTD: 22-25-2

Spinning my wheels yet again in the NFL unfortunately, just cannot put together back-to-back good weeks. :(

Dallas -10 vs Minnesota: Minnesota has three members out of their starting secondary, including Chris Cook. This probably means that Josh Robinson is on Dez Bryant, not going to be good for Minnesota. Hate to lay DD with a bad defense like Dallas, but I'm not sure the Vikings can do anything against this Dallas offense and I'm willing to risk it despite being public play.

New York Jets +6 vs New Orleans: Kind of a weird line here as it popped up from 3 to 6 and hasn't gone over 7 yet. Jets are an enigma the public is convinced with one of the most bet games on the docket with over 75% on the Saints.

Kansas City -3 @ Buffalo: Lots of people fading the public here, but with this line, i have to go with them. I just cannot put stock into Tuel starting at QB for the Bills, and I don't think Flynn does much better if he were to see time. KC could be looking ahead to Denver next week, so I am very glad to have -3 here as this very well pushes.

San Diego -1 @ Washington: SD defense much better, and will work to contain RG3 in the pocket and force him to beat through the air. SD front seven are much improved and still underrated. The running game has been going as well as the dumpoffs to Woodhead. I expect Gates to go for 100/1 this game too. Take the better team.

Pittsburgh +7 @ New England: Another contrarian play here with a big number on the Pats, but getting this number at 7 is big for me. NE is banged up on defensive line and we've seen there offensive struggles. Could be a ML win here for the Steelers.

Four units each.

Leans: Carolina covering 8, Oakland over Philly

Good luck guys!!!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

GL AK! Like Dallas and on San Diego.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck

Go with you DALLAS - 10 and KANSAS - 3 . Good luck today akatdrake ! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X