14 -17 -4.41

Carring teaser from wk 9 thread

Chi +20 ov GB (week 9) win
    Jax +23 ov Tenn (week 10)
    Car/SF over 32 (week 10)

1 to win 0.83
    If its fun, do it

Minn PK -110 1st Q

In the 8 games Wash has played they have been outscored in the 1st Q 6 0f 8. Last five Wash has 3 goose eggs and 2 FG's. In Minn's 8 games, they have outscored their opponent 6 of 8 in the 1st Q and a scored a TD or more in 6 of 8. I ain't booochitn'
    If its fun, do it

Comment

It wasn't the INT on Minn's first drive that fkd me, it was the penalty when Minn held them to a FG but had a penalty to let Wash score a TD no less. OH well, its still a loser no matter how much I bitch. LOL
      If its fun, do it

Comment

All 1st Q bets

Buff/Pitt un 7 1/2 -115
        NYG/Oak un 7 1/2 -110
        Sea/ Atl un 7 1/2 -105
        Den /SD un 10 1/2 even

I made a small bet on all the games to end in an even score. I feel I have a 66 2/3% chance to win. Three things can happen, both teams end in an even #(win), both teams end in an odd # (win). The only way to lose is if one team is odd and one even and with a FG and TD being odd #'s, my dumbasss took em all just for a chance. Here is how you would have faired last three weeks

WK 9 13 games 8-5 win
        WK 8 13 games 9-4 win
        WK 7 15 games 10-5 win

I bet small on all 13 games this week.

GL
        If its fun, do it

Comment

GL today YO! How do YO esplain all that to little Ricky on the Red Phone.....wow!

Are you posting that info in your weekly Golden Ale Sheet. I haven't received the last several issues. Did you get my payment, or, do I need to call the 1-800 hotline to check on my status?

:laughing:
          Last edited by joepa66; 11-10-2013, 11:12 AM.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hey JP, the red phone is off limits to everyone except my secretary and me. They banned me from the Golden Ale Sheet. They daid they had enough losers posting as it is. LOL

I forgot to post that all my games to end in an even score were all +110. That was another reason my dumbasss to a chance. ring ring
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Dal/NO un 10 1/2 -120 1st Q
              If its fun, do it

Comment

1H help

What do you think about the 1st H? Dallas +3.5 + UN 27 possible?

Comment

Sorry man, I didn't see your post till now. Its a good thing too. I kinda liked the under 27. 28 pts in the 2nd Q is amazing to say the least.
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                  X