Horfin 12 - Square play of the Year- TNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horfin 12 - Square play of the Year- TNF

Other than Denver vs. Indianapolis a few weeks back on SNF, tonight would have to be the Square play of the year...

Seems like you will see this alot:

"There is no way Atlanta can keep up with New Orleans's offense"
    "Atlanta has given up on this season, New Orleans has the playoffs to play for"
    67% are on New Orleans

Playing on
    Atlanta +9 vs New Orleans (-103):thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

I see as much as 81%

this is without a doubt one of the 3 squarest games of the year, obviously in favor of new orleans, as in I don't think you will really find anyone making an argument for backing atlanta.

not only do ALL the squares LOVE the aints, but this is one of those games where I'm seeing "know it alls" telling anyone who even says Atlanta has a chance that they're stupid, etc for even thinking that.

yup, this one is as square as it gets.

Jacksonville +27ish at Denver was the same way earlier this year....they covered easily.

oh how long ago it is now since the masses were in love with "matty ice" who "never loses at home"

the falcons are bad, indeed, but are they 10 pt home dog on national tv bad?

the falcons would love nothing more than to do damage to a divisional rival I'm sure, and should show up here.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of those horrendous calls that usually go in favor of teams like New Orleans go against them tonight for a change....

Comment

Glad I am not the only one.

The one caveat is that I am 1-4 in ATLANTA games.

Horf!n
      a.d.

Comment

Atlanta has even killing me too :puke:

Comment

This one is tough. The way you beat the Saints is to run the ball. They give it up at a decent clip, but ATL can't run the ball whatsoever so that kinda has me worried. It doesn't take much for Brees to get rolling and before you know it ATL could be down 17. I'll probably sit this out, but its never a good proposition laying double digits on the road in the nfl, especially in the division. Good luck.

Comment

New Orleans is a different team on the road and after the embarrassing loss to Tampa last week I think Atlanta will be coming to play and 10 points is a lot .
            NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

down to 7.5 now. I think Sproles is out. That's a big hit for the Aints O....

Comment

For those interested, Sproles is indeed definitely out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of those horrendous calls that usually go in favor of teams like New Orleans go against them tonight for a change....
                  haha, or not. must be nice to play for the darling aints

same hit costs SF a win last week and gets a dude a fine, this week it's not even a penalty

Comment

nice call. if the falcons were a little less clueless they would have won outright

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Jacksonville +27ish at Denver was the same way earlier this year....they covered easily.

Square plays of the year:
                      1) Denver at Indianapolis (Square Players said: "No way manning goes home and loses")
                      2) Denver-27 vs Jacksonville (Square Players said: "Manning at home will destroy Jax, I don't see them socroing a point")
                      3) New Orleans -9 at Atlanta (NO BEAT dallas 49 to something on national tv and next week won a hard fought game against the NFC Super Bowl Rep and Atlanta is 2-8 coming off an embarrassing blowout loss to Tampa)

Watch MNF if all of the ESPN guys are on one team, bet the other way.(square as they get)
                      If all ESPN guys are on one team EXCEPT Dilfer, go with Dilfer. (against the squares)

Horf!n
                      a.d.

Comment

Nice hit guys. Wish I would have seen this earlier. I too was thinking Saints but didn't pull the trigger. Thank the lord.

BTW, do we know if the ESPN guys all are making their picks with the spread in mind or just SU?
                        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                        Updated on 01/13/18
                        ---
                        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
                          Nice hit guys. Wish I would have seen this earlier. I too was thinking Saints but didn't pull the trigger. Thank the lord.

BTW, do we know if the ESPN guys all are making their picks with the spread in mind or just SU?
                          They are picking SU on MNF, I am serious if it is 100% one way, fade it. If it is all but dilfer one way go with dilfer.

Think about it. Who is going to say San Fran loses to Was monday night? Not one of them.. Play would seem to be on Washington. I have never tracked it and don't pick it that way. I make may play on Sunday Night usually....just something I noticed. Started to pay attention back when they had the map of the US and had blue and red states....Whatever the US picked...pick the other way.

I am not saying that if all of them are on SF to pick Washington STraight up. I am saying if all of them are on SF, then you take Wash with the points. I HAVE NOT TRACKED IT. Just saying they are squares....as square as they get.

--------------------------
                          Sunday:
                          NY Jets +3 +106 vs Baltimore
                          Cleveland -2.5 vs Pittsburgh
                          Dallas +2.5 (+101) vs NY Giants
                          New England +2.5 (-107) vs Denver
                          San Diego +3.5 (-105) vs Kansas City
                          Miami +4.5 (-108) vs Carolina
                          Houston -10 (-107) vs Jacksonville
                          Arizona 3 (-108) vs Indianapolis

Weekly Parlay:
                          Cleveland MONEYLINE
                          Dallas MONEYLINE
                          Houston MONEYLINE
                          NY Jets +4 (-135)
                          1 unit to win 7.1

God Bless,
                          Horf!n
                          a.d.

Comment

Looks like our card is really similar.

Liking Houston, SD, Cleveland, StL, Jets, Tennessee, Dallas, Denver.
                            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                            Updated on 01/13/18
                            ---
                            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Jets, Browns, My Ammy! GL today 'Fin...:thumbs:
                              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                              X