mia ml +150
    buf ml +140
    wash ml +155
    det ml +122

4 team ml parlay @+2064: bills, viqueens, niners, aints
    3 team ml parlay @+990: dolphins, lambs, aints

1 unit each

Comment

so sick of all these games being decided by either poor calls from officials or just plain stupid rules made to "protect" players. If they wanted to protect players, just eliminate kick offs and punts....that's where MOST of the injuries occur....but, they don't give a **** about some special teamer making league minimum, do they?

Bottom line, NFL football is barely watchable anymore with all the penalties, stoppages for bull**** reviews and favoritism towards the league's money maker players and franchises.

I will finish off the day, but this might be the end for me. just plain sick and tired of this piss poor product. college ball is 10x better to watch....probably because they don't penalize defenses for making GOOD plays, plus there aren't the same teams that take the shaft in the rear week after week from the refs because they don't have any NFL pretty boys playing for them.

sf ml -128
      sd -3.5 -108

3 units each

Comment

Stiff I agree with you to a point and I like college football more and more every year
        Please reconsider as your posts and picks are highly appreciated. Oh the minute you stop watching the Bills will win the Super Bowl :laughing::beerbang:
        NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

lol the officials have been so f*cking biased today, and all season, against the bills. it's ridiculous. and why? I mean this is beyond bad/missed calls/human error at this point.

Manuel just took a helmet to the back after sliding and no call, but Byrd makes a nice tackle on glennon and just because he did it by the legs (obviously with no hit to the knees or intent to injure) they call a personal foul?

LMFAO...the nfl is fixed by biased officiating, and just plain sucks to watch.

Comment

completely agree stif. case and point is the flag from the panthers/pats mnf game to end it. Way too much control for the refs

Comment

people cried their eyes out about how bad the replacement refs were, but nothing is said about these ass clowns who aren't much, if any better.

wonder why?

Comment

At one time this sport was considered a "man's game." It's just plain awful now.
                NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
                MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
                MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
                NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
                Updated on 01/13/18
                ---
                One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

you got that right man.

I just saw the refs couldn't have the browns beating the patriots at home today. that would be financially bad for the league.

Vince McMahon makes the fixes less obvious....

Comment

didn't watch this one, but it looks like AP feels the same about the officials. a guy who isn't a talker or a complainer speaking out...good for him I say. it's just been downright awful, and it seems like another example of the nfl wanting a more popular franchise and last year's Super Bowl champs to stay in the hunt while an irrelevant one (this year) takes the shaft.

NFL Adrian Peterson rips Ravens fans - ESPN

night game taking:

aints -3 -119

5 units

i believe Carolina has a very solid team, but not enough for me to take them to win at the superdome after the ass whipping the aints took last week and now they are tied for 1st in the division.

aints know they need this one or it's probably wild card city instead of possible 2 seed and first round bye, and I expect them to play like it tonight at home, where they just don't lose.

I think the panthers winning streak combined with that horrible showing by the aints at Seattle last week has skewed this line. IMO aints -6 to -7 would be more accurate, so I think I'm getting a great home team, motivated, at a nice price, creating value for me, as IMO the aints win this game su at least 3 out of 4 times, and when doing so, should cover the low number almost every time as well.

whatever happens, let's hope for a good game decided by players, not officials, lol

Comment

cowgirls +1 -105

5 units

cowgirls/bears o47.5 -105

3 units

cowgirls ml +100

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                      X