X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for this

LANG >
    Brandon Lang

My selection is on San Francisco over Seattle. The current line on this game is -2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

My 3-Team 10 point teaser is on the Patriots, Broncos and Ravens. The current line on these games is Patriots -10 (versus Browns), Broncos -12 (versus Titans) and Ravens -6 1/2 (versus Vikings). I advise taking the Patriots to PK, the Broncos to -2 and the Ravens to +3 1/2. Be sure to shop around for the best lines available.

My 3-Team Parlay is on the Bengals, Lions and Panthers. The current line on these games is Bengals -7, Lions +3 and the Panthers +3 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available
    Friend cpaw on Facebook - cpaw rx
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

lol sf -2.5 got langed. luckily I took the ml. whew

what I can't figure out is why Lang will pay (or suggest his followers pay) 20 cents to go up a half pt from +3 to +3.5, +7 to +7.5, etc, but won't pay approximately the same amount to erase 2.5 pts in a situation like today, taking sf -2.5 to sf ml.

I know it's easy to question something after the fact or look smart after the fact for doing something that pays off, but the reality is that if it's your thinking that buying points will help you win long term, it really makes no sense to spend 20 cents to buy hooks on and off 3, 7, etc but then not buy to the ml when you can get more points in your favor for the same amount of money.

puzzling.

I've probably seen just as many spreads between 1 and 2.5 come in to play than 3's and 7's. seems like it anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X