3 units

Chargers+7/ +248

1 unit each ats/ML

Parlay +960

Colts ML
    Saints ML
    Packers/49ers o45.5

1.5 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Some reasoning...

Colts- I have heard many saying the Colts are a fraudulent team and will be exposed, but I think they may be peaking at the right time. KC started off the year hot but just 2-5 out of the bye with wins over the lowly Skins and Raiders. Although I do credit their D and Charles ability as a rb both on the ground and in the passing game, KC really hasn't played an impressive game in quite some time. Just 1-5 vs playoff teams this season, and towards the end of the season stronger offenses were able to move the ball well vs KC. Indy was a solid 4-2 with wins over Seattle, SF, Denver- three teams which many regard as the best in the NFL. I think it's Luck's time to get that 1st playoff win....Give me the better qb at home with a team that is currently playing better football.

Chargers- Because of the way SD backed into the playoffs paired with the Bengals record at home not too many are giving SD a shot. I think they have a nicely put together team and Ryan Matthews has really stepped his game up this season. Rivers has flourished with the emergence of Keenan Allen in the passing game, and if you look the Chargers were not blown out one time this season- the loss to Denver by 8pts was the largest margin of victory. SD is built to hang around and keep things close until they capitalize on opponents mistakes....enter Dalton, who has a gun but is prone to making some boneheaded mistakes in the passing game. He had 20 ints in regular season & 61% completion, while Rivers had 11 and a 69% completion. Once again I will go with the unpopular team playing solid ball/with who I think is the better qb getting points.

Packers tt- I think the Packers get the job done here vs the Niners, but for some reason I like the team total a little more. SF just 2-4 in games vs playoff teams this regular season, and in 4 of those games the opponent scored 23+. Enter DDCheck who only had 2 game starts this season where he didn't get over this number, dogged at home in a playoff game. Dude thrives in the spotlight and has the offensive weaponry to put up points in bunches, I don't care if it's -40 and on Mars. Cobb back in along with a run game that has to be respected, I think this is a good investment. I think it could very well be a nailbiter of a game and will likely wait until the half to see if there are opportunities to grab some value.

Still looking at playing a Brees prop- Eagles vs top qbs

Peyton went 28-34 for 327 4 tds 146 passer rating

Rivers 36-47 419 3 tds 124 passer rating

Brees will get his win or lose imo

Comment

Nice work on those MLs. How's your season been? We've missed you over here. I know there's not much chatter amongst forum members, only picks...

I agree with you on the "nobody believes in us" line for SD, but I don't know that they match up well with that tough CIN defense. You're right about SD offense surprising people. I was leaning the other way, but laying a TD in the playoffs is tough. I have the line at 7 like you do.

Wondering why you like the Packers. Agree the Niners haven't done much vs good teams, and Kaepernick has regressed a bit, but don't you think they rely more on the running game in this cold vs a not-spactacular rush defense? I think Boldin is a beast in this game and catches over 10... I was surprised in the Packers win last week, and that late TD screwed my bet on the Bears, but it was a hell of a win.

What about the totals in each game? Both laying around 46 and i think they both have shot to get over. We've seen what DDCheck (nice btw) can do when under pressure. His ability to make one man miss and his receivers have that innate ability to get open. It's sick and it makes for two TDs a game it seems. I'll be on overs I think.

More talk forum peeps!!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Packers-3+245 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

sorry for not responding akatdrake! Hope all is well with you just been really busy with life. Same reason there is no reasoning this week. Safe to say I like the Hawks in a beat down, not buying the Saints defense vs a such a physical team. Patriots have been hanging by a thread all season, riding Colts as you can see.

:thumbs:

Colts win the AFC+1000

Panthers win the NFC +470

1 unit each

6.5 pt teaser (ties win) +385

Seahawks-3
          Colts+15
          Panthers+6.5
          49ers/Panthers o35
          Broncos-4

2 units

Seahawks-8.5-102

Hawks tt o25-127

Colts+280

Panthers tt o20-120

4 units each

Colts tt o21-119/ tt o26+194

1.5 units each

Ties win -128

Hawks-3
          Panthers+7

2 units

6 pt pleaser ties win +4100

Hawks-16
          Colts+2
          Panthers-6
          Chargers/Broncos o60

half unit

Comment

Panthers 2ndh o20-120

3 units

Panthers-150 2ndh

O27.5+250 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

panthers 2ndh-145

4 units

Comment

Working...
              X